Help with Crimson Trace

Thread: Help with Crimson Trace

1. Help with Crimson Trace

So, I got my CTC Grips in. Installed them on my Kimber- and they're nice!

I am having a problem with the on/off switch though :(

When I turn the switch to 'OFF' the laser still works? When I first got it - it was in the off position and I had to turn it on to make it function.

I also noticed that if I put it to off and don't mess with it for about an hour the switch works..

Is this the way its intended to be?
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Just checked mine... Up is ON and DOWN is off in regards to your switch. The manual states that you do not save any battery life by having the switch in the off position as long as the laser is not being activated. The switch is somewhat stiff going from on to off. Be sure it moves fully to the off position. Also the manual states both batteries should be installed withe the + side facing up.

Hope this helps

Call CTC they have great customer service. That's really your first and best line of defense.
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

5. I must've gotten a defective set :(
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

i have had C/T grips on my carry gun for 5 years now, never have turned them off

7. Quote Originally Posted by gypsywolf View Post
    i have had C/T grips on my carry gun for 5 years now, never have turned them off
    I'm not worried about turning em' off- just the fact that I can't bothers me lmao