Spotting a hidden handgun [infographic]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotting a hidden handgun [infographic]

1. Spotting a hidden handgun [infographic]

spotting a hidden handgun, by a former detective in the NYPD

may indicate carrying without a holster. I'm going to have to pay attention and see if I'm giving anything away with the way I carry.

Last edited by lukem; 07-05-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Nice Brunay! Thanks for posting! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Thanx for posting.. Very nice..

I would add a shirt tug as well.. My shirt sometimes catches the handle of my pistol (which I carry in my right side back).. So I semi frequently tug on my shirt tail on the right side to insure it is draping properly..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Yes, agreed Thanks... I'm going to grade myself as well...
    Semper Fi

Very well put, but isn't that a lot of common sense.always be prepared , when u least expect it , expect it.

Guess I will have to check to see how many ways I may be "tipping my hat". Thanks for posting.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

+1 for the shirt tug. I know I do that quite a bit, it's become a habit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Good Post. Thanks

10. I am sure that I do all of these things (except the mismatched clothing)

Although, most of the time I am not overly concerned with concealing. If it shows, it shows (as long as i remember my wallet with my LTCF in it!)
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

I do the shirt tug all the time. I also carry in a front pocket and keep adjusting with my hand. Very good post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast