Check THIS out!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check THIS out!!

Check THIS out!!

Your opinions are invited...

New Nick Cage Movie

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

So is the message of this movie that to check out a vest one should put it on their daughter and shoot her?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Based on this trailer, this is not the message that I want to teach my kids and grandkids.
    Semper Fi

that is the dumbest thing ive seen in a long time.

Despite that being Hollywood fiction, I thought it was a truly disturbing scene. It reminded me of the following YouTube clip, where a few reckless individuals participated in a very dangerous stunt. YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I have absolutely no idea how to describe that....

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how to describe that....
    How 'bout "Stoopid"!!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Brings to mind a new plank in my domestic policy platform:

All liberal Hollywood actors are to be contained on a deserted island where they can tape this kind of sh#t to their hearts' content. If they wish any movie be made available for general consumption, they must swim the video to the mainland through Great White Shark infested waters, after having shaved (women included) with dull razors.

Perhaps the idea was to portray all gun owners as idiots. You don't think the wackos in Hollweird would do that do you?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Question It IS a movie, right?

Wait a sec......

*puts on flame retardant underwear*

This IS just a movie. It is rated "R", and, thus, is not meant for consumption by children. As for the majority of adults, I think that we all recognize this as farce, and are not meant to take this as an appropriate or sanctioned activity.

I found it mildly amusing.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast