NICS delay? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NICS delay?

I seem to get a delay about every third purchase. I think the staffing can't keep up with the volume of calls.

3. I've bought a 22 pistol, a 9mm sub both new and a used 12ga from a pawn shop all in the last month and a half. I have not had any problems with any of the background checks
    XD9sc

One thing that might have hung me up is I noticed as I was waiting and listening that even tho I provided my SSN on the 4473, the clerk didn't give it to the NICS person. I would imagine with a common last name like JONES, I am getting confused with a million-and-one crooks in NC.
    I went to the sheriffs office today and got permits to purchase pistols (which requires a brady check) , so my Brady-check status is good.

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quite a busy day today in Wally World. Lots of customers at the sporting goods counter. We were expecting delays at the federal level. No delay at all. Was nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12