Dreams??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreams???

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Last night, I was in Home Depot in my underwear and had to pee..the only threat to me was being embarassed by wetting on the floor..told ya, I have weird ones, all the time!
    Mine are like yours. I'm usually in Lowe's and taking a dump and there is no toilet paper. I reach up and hit the button and I hear, "Customer needs assistance in the plumbing department...Customer needs assistance in the plumbing department".
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Sick

[QUOTE=kwo51;10217]Sick puppy,Sit and stay.Leave that bone alone.[/QUOTE

Especially the part about Britney Spears.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The weirdest dream I have had was that I was at a circus or somewhere and was trying a stunt of putting my head in a lions mouth. It was roaring very very loud. At that point I awoke and my wife was snoring so loud it sounded like a freight train. If my wife sees this post I will be in the dog house for sure.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't dream much, but when I do there are always firearms involved... usually the dream consists of people I love being assaulted/kidnapped, and the majority of the dream is spent searching for them, then hunting down and killing the bad guys.

And other times, I just dream that I can fly... naked.
    www.tngunowners.com

-molonlabetn

I use to dream ALOT that I could fly and levitate..not anymore..I sure miss those dreams
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Last night, I was in Home Depot in my underwear and had to pee..the only threat to me was being embarassed by wetting on the floor..told ya, I have weird ones, all the time!
    I'd like to pee on that polished concrete floor, just to see it pool up and move around like quicksilver. :D

i had one , we were being attacked by coyotes, they were coming from everywhere. I told everyone to stay in side the house. I was shooting and reloading and shooting. They were laying everywhere. Just as i ran out of shells, my 8 year old daughter ran outside and a coyote grabbed her up running away from me. She was screaming as was I. Then i woke and checked on my girls and lay awake the rest of the night. What makes more real is that the coyotes are heavily populated here.

YIKES! Grizz, thats not a dream, thats a NIGHTMARE!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

you're right doc, i haven' had the dream since but feel it every day and at night when i hear them howl

We have coyotes around where I live,too.At least I think so.I have never seen them,but I hear them howl sometimes.And it doesn't sound like dogs.My sun is 15,so I don't worry about them getting at him.My biggest concern was always that they would get in the yard and mess with my rabbits.But they never did.
    Oh,and I want some of the stuff that makes you dream about Jessica Alba and Halle Berry.
    :D
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast