Dreams??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dreams???

1. My most realistic dream was that I was having sex with a beautiful female paper hanger. When I woke up I had paste in my hand! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    My most realistic dream was that I was having sex with a beautiful female paper hanger. When I woke up I had paste in my hand! :D
    Female Paper Hanger!!

Not even sure what that would look like or how'd it be done! lol

Ok I had kinda a strange one the other night! I was at some kind of shooting competition and the guy ahead of me picks up a full ammo can of .223. Then runs from station to station, carrying the ammo can, and toss bullets by hand. For some reason I didn't find this strange but I did think "How is he going to hit the 200m plate?"

I never have had a dream where I had to use a weapon. However I did have one years ago where I got shot in the forehead by a pretty redhead ( About my luck too ).

She was gone when I got back on my feet. I went to the bathroom to check out my damage. Sure enough there it was a .38 caliber hole. I suddenly fealt sick to my stomach ( as y'all might imagine ) . But when I threw up blood came out of the bullet hole instead of vomiting through my mouth. Mighty strange dream and one of the few I remember so vividly. The weapon used against me in the dream was one of the M-49 Body Guards by S&W. I have had a aversion to those revolvers ever since.

I have a semi reocuring dream (one I've had three or four times) where I have planety of weaopnary, but just no ammo. So paranoid of this, I am, that I make it a point about twice a month to purchase a box of 5.7 and usually on of either 9mm, .40 or .45
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

haha, yes ironicly the first day I ever used my ccw in P.A.. I had a dream that night that included 2 perps stealing goods from my basement, I held them at gunpoint then one threw a shot at me with a 9mm. I shot the guy one good shot with the .40 and he dropped the other guy just ran. Pretty freaky dream that my ccw gave me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234