End May Be Near For Deputy Kent Mundell

Thread: End May Be Near For Deputy Kent Mundell

End May Be Near For Deputy Kent Mundell

If you pray, now would be a good time.

King5 News

The Pierce County Sheriff's Office says a deputy, critically wounded in a shootout a week ago, may not survive much longer.

Deputy Kent Mundell has been on life support since the Dec. 21 shooting inside an Eatonville, Wash. home.

"We know our deputy's in extremely grave condition and we've been talking to the doctors and it looks to be getting to the end," said sheriff's office spokesman Det. Ed Troyer.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

I will most certainly put him on my prayer list
    State and local politicians should be on notice: the Second Amendment is a normal part of the Bill of Rights, and it is coming to your town.
    Attorney Alan Gura

There are reports surfacing that Officer Mundell did surcome to his injuries this evening. Certainly, our prayers are with the family and community.
    Semper Fi

5. Pierce County Deputy Ken Mundell was removed from life support this evening and passwd away at 1715 hrs. Please keep is family and all the deputies in your prayers
    Chaplain George

...damn...

My heart goes out to his family...

8. Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I hate to here that. I will pray for his family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That's terrible. It's always bad to hear that one of the good guys lost. Thoughts and prayers.

prayers go out.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!