Favorite firearm related quotes. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite firearm related quotes.

"They cling to guns..." ---- B. Hussein Obama

"Damn straight and don't forget it" ----- JJFlash

(OK, so it's 2; rules are made to be broken)

"gun control is hitting where you aim it"

"You tell 'em I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me!!" Wyatt Earp in Tombstone

"Now, I don't wanna kill you, and you don't wanna be dead."

- Mal, from Silverado
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

6. Remember the 1st rule of gun fighting------HAVE A GUN
    - Jeff Cooper
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

...Robert A. Heinlein

"Broke into the wrong damn rec room!" - Bert (Michael Gross) in the movie Tremors

"When seconds count the police are only minutes away." Author unknown (to me)

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    "You tell 'em I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me!!" Wyatt Earp in Tombstone
    We voting yet? Although there were many good ones so far, this one, IMHO, is currently the best. I would pay serious money to send this message to the Muslim-in-Chief as Ga9mm leads MILLIONS of gun-toting Patriots to D.C.!! (Hey, he posted it, he can lead the procession.)

Another true Wyatt Earp quote, from his days working for Wells Fargo. He carried two 45 Caliber revolvers and a shotgun while riding the train in the mail and payroll cars. He had refused the issued 36 caliber revolver. When asked why he carried the 45 instead of the issue gun, he replied :
    "I've never used one of those smaller pistols, but I know this one works. If you shoot a man with the 45 and he doesn't go down, walk around behind him and see what he's propped up on".
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast