Favorite firearm related quotes. - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Favorite firearm related quotes.

favorite firearm quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    COLD DEAD HANDS!

Charlton Heston was a great man.
    amen, i always wished he had ran for pressident. i for one would have voted for him!

Here's one:
    If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

"A Gun in hand is better than a cop on the phone" - author unknown

Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist.
    -- Colonel Jeff Cooper

I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty.
    -- Clint Smith
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

I have a couple .... from a fictional detective and the other from a guy at the Insights Training Center in WA ...

'Neatness counts, but bullets often count more." Elvis Cole, World's Greatest Detective.

"It is a historical constant that the strong rule the weak, and any shade of liberty enjoyed by the weak is nothing more than the benevolence of the strong. You need guns because the world is full of the strong, and not all of them are benevolent." John Fogh
    "Neatness counts, but bullets often count more." Elvis Cole, World's Greatest Detective

"The most dangerous person is the one with nothing to loose. Take my guns from me, and once I loose all that I have, my family, and my freedoom, you will see how dangerous I can be." " A gun does not make a man dangerous, a man makes a gun dangerous."

Folks...I love this one. I got this from a poster in USCCA who calls himself TravisAZ

"...if you find yourself explaining 7 messy holes in two dead guys, a DA may well ask in an accusing manner if you "shoot to kill". Practice that sincere look and say, "NO, SIR! I shot to live!!"
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 08:23 PM.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    "...if you find yourself explaining 7 messy holes in two dead guys, a DA may well ask in an accusing manner if you "shoot to kill". Practice that sincere look and say, "NO, SIR! I shot to live!!"
    Awesome.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

10. "Walk softly and carry a Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact."
    Walk softly and carry a Smith & Wesson M&P .40...

49 posts and they are all good. Jim Mack's Safe places is very good, but there is one that I grin at every time I read it and we soooo used to seeing it, we most likely ignore most of the time..

Sorry GF but ~~~~ It's good too..
    ~
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!"
    Semper Fi

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast