Do not do this..... Remember your training. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do not do this..... Remember your training.

If someone was stealing 'stuff' I would observe, take pictures, call 911, etc. and only use my firearm if they decided to enter my dwelling. My guess is that if someone was willing to brazenly take stuff from outside of the house and get away with it they were heading inside next, and I'd be ready for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sadly, the value of the stuff they were stealing was probably a lot less than the cost of his attorey fees, lost time from work and the mental distress to himself and his family. Don't understand why people will employ lethal force against another person for tangible items.

gf

Yea it will be expensive and you could loose, but in that case it was the principal of the event. I do see how that would have gotten the guy mad enough. Shooting the robbers was not the best choice though...
    I would have opted for one of the tires on the getaway vehicle for the first shot and waited to see if that would have forced them to change their game plan. That may have been enough to get their attention
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12