UnEducated TOOL! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UnEducated TOOL!

1. Quote Originally Posted by billwot View Post
    I did notice the gestures and eyes, and my conslusion was he is coked up. Notice how he repeatedly wipes his nose with his index finger.
    I was thinking coke or heroine myself. He's definitely on something, but he also has serious paranoia about guns.

WOW, This is what you call a liberal anti if I've ever seen one before. I like the little "fact" window in the outdoor video that states "only police, government and celeberties should own guns" Celeberties? really why are they special in his eyes? I'm not even going to waist my time finding his blog site to try to educate him because it would be a total waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Springer M-14 View Post
    "News at 11: Delorean shirts and backwards caps incite retardation. Oh wait... "

Ohh that was hilarious.

Common guys, we need to ban guns....it's for the children

Anyways, what a poor misguided soul. He also believes that there are 57 states in the union, which is news to me.

He also believes that there are 57 states in the union, which is news to me

He must have went to the same school as Obama.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What happens when this "Guy" comes to your door with resume in hand? I think he's going to be hungruy a couple more days.
    Semper Fi

I watched most of his videos he as about two to three more but i did not bother posting them. You can find them by going to his page on youtube. I love how he says the 22 will not kill you LOL. Last time i checked a 22 round will do more damage then a 45acp or 45 gap round. The 45's make big holes and are in and out last time i checked? The 22 likes to bounce around like a pinball does it not?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Just another Retard who's been continuously educated by MTV, BET, MSNBC and Oprah by watching endless hours of digitally translated garbage throughout his entire childhood. The most challenging thing he's ever accomplished in life is being the best Video Gamer on his block and winner of the" Jackass: the Movie" Trivia Contest. The only people that could possibly take him seriously, are those with a much lower IQ than his. Unfortunately nowadays, that's a large number of people.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    Just another Retard who's been continuously educated by MTV, BET, MSNBC and Oprah by watching endless hours of digitally translated garbage throughout his entire childhood. The most challenging thing he's ever accomplished in life is being the best Video Gamer on his block and winner of the" Jackass: the Movie" Trivia Contest. The only people that could possibly take him seriously, are those with a much lower IQ than his. Unfortunately nowadays, that's a large number of people.
    BINGO!! Right on the money!! The media and people like him is why obummer was elected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12