UnEducated TOOL!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UnEducated TOOL!

UnEducated TOOL!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

3. I could say a lot about this but I do not have the time. What happened in his life to make him feel this way. Did some one close to him get killed in a gang. Just like to know. This young man is a mess. AND JUST SO WRONG!
    I also like the fact he used Hitler to prove his point. Read your history and if you like what China is doing move there.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

4. lol I saw this a while back, just blew him off as another crazy fool
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Ther is a lot of miss-information, lies and just total crap in this young person's utube posting it is hard to keep up with. It sounds like something happened to his brother, either got killed by someone or his brother killed someone with a gun. Whatever happened he is blaming the gun and not the the person that did the wrong.

I couldn't even listen to the whole rant. I'm sorry if something happened to his brother but maybe things would've turned out differently if he had been trained in the use of a GUN!

This smarmy butt-head needs a serious ass-whipping. The outcome would be: 1) that he decides that HANDS can hurt or kill people and should therefore all be chopped off; or 2) make him think seriously about, wait for it, arming himself!

I did not get much into it but a few seconds, Maybe his dad works for Richard Daily (?)

At any rate, a waste of bandwidth
    Semper Fi

8. Wow! I actually feel bad for this guy. Watch his gestures and his eyes through the videos. He's genuinely paranoid, and whether or not we can justify why doesn't matter. Nobody will ever change his mind so it's not even worth trying.

He has some serious problems and a serious lack of the facts.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by smcnally View Post
    Wow! I actually feel bad for this guy. Watch his gestures and his eyes through the videos. He's genuinely paranoid, and whether or not we can justify why doesn't matter. Nobody will ever change his mind so it's not even worth trying.
    I did notice the gestures and eyes, and my conslusion was he is coked up. Notice how he repeatedly wipes his nose with his index finger.

"News at 11: Delorean shirts and backwards caps incite retardation. Oh wait... "

Ohh that was hilarious.

Common guys, we need to ban guns....it's for the children

Anyways, what a poor misguided soul. He also believes that there are 57 states in the union, which is news to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast