After the shooting: Police Interview Video

Thread: After the shooting: Police Interview Video

1. After the shooting: Police Interview Video

If you ever use your weapon in self defense, you may be arrested. You should have an attorney present. The video that is linked to below is Luke Sanchez being interviewed by Police.

Mr. Sanchez shot and killed Gary Gabaldon after Mr. Gabaldon broke through his truck window and assaulted him. Mr. Sanchez was charged with murder and a judge threw it out.

Watch "Police Interview Luke Sanchez" Video at ABQJournal
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I am an American citizen and I wish to cooperate fully in your investigation.

* I choose to exercise my constitutional rights by refusing to speak with you or answer any questions until I have consulted with an attorney.

* I do not consent to any search of my person, property, vehicle, or residence. If you have a properly executed warrant, please serve it.

*If you have a tape or video recorder, please activate it at this time so that I may read this aloud for the record.

Anything you say can and will be taken down, misquoted, and used against you in a court of law.

I relaize there may have been many factors that were not covered in the interview, but based in the information provided in the interview, I am amazed that any DA would have even pursued charges.

Here is a great youtube video (2 parts).

Listen to it all... and you will NEVER talk to a cop for any reason unless you you have an attorney with you (after you have calmed down).

PART #1:
    YouTube - Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1

PART #2:
    YouTube - Don't Talk to Cops, Part 2

Great video series..... enjoy.....
    Springfield XDM 40cal / Crossbreed "QuikClip" Holster (IWB) / High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster (OWB) / Galco Single Mag Carrier (Horizontal) / Gould & Goodrich Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer) / Looper Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)

Quote Originally Posted by NMHunter View Post
    I am an American citizen and I wish to cooperate fully in your investigation.

* I choose to exercise my constitutional rights by refusing to speak with you or answer any questions until I have consulted with an attorney.

* I do not consent to any search of my person, property, vehicle, or residence. If you have a properly executed warrant, please serve it.

*If you have a tape or video recorder, please activate it at this time so that I may read this aloud for the record.

Anything you say can and will be taken down, misquoted, and used against you in a court of law.
    Everyone should copy and paste to Word, print and carry this on their person.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Everyone should copy and paste to Word, print and carry this on their person.
    I got it from the instructor for my CC license class. That's exactly why he gave it to us.