What made you decide to carry? - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you decide to carry?

Have just started carrying again after a to long an absence. have 2 ccw and waitng on 2 more to cover 38 states. To many unknowns nowadays.

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    Fell in with the wrong crowd.
    That's funny right there.
    Walk softly and carry a Smith & Wesson M&P .40...

4. My pants were too big, so I got an IWB and gun so that I didnt have to buy a new wardrobe...

Because I can!

Hitmans nightmare

After a attempt on my familys life by a couple of hired hands i decided to carry full time.
    Thankfully my son and i captured one and the other was deceased via smith and wesson.

7. I have a right to carry firearm and stand up for 2nd Amendment.
    NRA Life Member

8. I began to carry because I decided that I would no longer be ignorantly unprepared to defend my life and the lives of my family and friends. There are punk criminals everywhere now. My 5'1", 100 lb, blue eyed babe of a wife even carries now and my 18 & 15 yr old daughters know the basics of point & shoot. When they reach legal carry age I'll buy them a handgun. Ignorance will not bring about the demise of me and mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    What made you choose to carry?
    To get chicks.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

I believe if every person over the age of 21 was required to carry and know how to use their gun the crime in America would go to none. I grew up around hunters and hunting, often for the food we ate. Now a days it is only for our own safety that I carry................

Obama, Pelosi, Reid

Too many transplants from the PRCA

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast