What made you decide to carry?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you decide to carry?

1. What made you decide to carry?

There are no right or wrong answers.

What made you choose to carry?
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

My friend and I both shot seperatly in the past. We bought high powered pellet guns and shot in my mothers back yard for years. We always talked about geting our licences, and the end of july we diceded to get trained and licenced!!! He got his LTC B (no carry) I got my LTC A, so I carry

I got too old to fight and too fat to run.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hazard123 View Post
    Awesome. Just fantastic, lmao.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by hazard123 View Post
    That about sums it up....

My constitution also says I can amoung other thangs...
    Semper Fi

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics are incorrect. - The Old Soldier

It's been so long since I made that decision, I can't quite remember (I'm old, ya know)...so...let me think...oh, yeah...BGs who had guns!!

well lets see, gangs, terrorists, the 2nd ammendment, oh yes I am too old to run also! lol better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

In the mid 70's. I was a deputy sheriff working in the confinement section. About a year after leaving law enforcement my wife and I were eating and a guy that was working there came up to me, asked if I remembered him, I did not and he then went on to tell me he had been in jail. He remembered me. He was not looking for trouble just wanted to let me know he had got out, got a job and was trying to get his life straight. From that time on I purposed to always have a gun because the next encounter might not be as friendly. That was the main reason although over the years just reading the newspaper or watching t.v. did nothing to make me think I had made the wrong choice.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    What made you choose to carry?
    Because leaving it in the closet does me no good.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast