Your CCW and Ammo Preference w/regards to Self Defense - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your CCW and Ammo Preference w/regards to Self Defense

1. Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK9 View Post
    jtg452...NO, I'm not a Moderator... I didn't know one had to be a Moderator to have Sense. BUT, I'm all up for CHANGING the Topic of a Discussion... Hunter Won, in My Notes, I've Shot 26 Wild Pigs with Handguns in ..22LR 9mm, .45acp, .38 Spl, .357 Mag and .44 Mag... Add Much more for feral Cats, Raccoon... Deer, feral Goat, a Cow with broken leg (lol) etc... BUT, this WAS...WAS a conversation on what is your Concealed Carry Weapon and Ammo.... I'm not attacking anyone, Just wanted to keep it on Topic, Because its a good topic and dosnt need to get Muddied with fringe elements.
    We can all argue all day long what Calibers We PREFER... But the Discussion was on What We Actually Carry... I prefer a .9mm or .45 acp to Carry, but on the Day I had to Shoot someone with a Handgun ...(I didn't have my Rifle) I had a Beretta 84 .32 acp.. You Know What? It worked Just fine.
    I think I saw a Forum Topic somewhere on Handgun hunting.....
    God Bless and Stay Safe... Captain
    Captain... your apparently slapping the other people in the face who have commented on this thread.Relax read the comments we are talking about and share your experiences.No need for you to say "Muddied with fringe elements".You may learn something from reading these interesting experiences we all share.

You're

Seriously? First the topic enforcer and now the English major. You really need to let it go.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

5. Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK9 View Post
    You're

glock 23 .40 s&w. 180gr tap fpd. i shoot them because they area accurate and the bullet is made by a local company in kalispell.

7. HI-POINT .45 auto loaded with 200 grain XTP hollow points.

Quote Originally Posted by guncat View Post
    HI-POINT .45 auto loaded with 200 grain XTP hollow points.
    Really? I've been considering buying a Hi-Point .45 as a "toy", mostly so that I would have a reason to start buying .45 ammo when I see it (I currently do not own anything in .45). Most of what I have read about them makes me think they wouldn't even serve the toy purpose very well. But I have never actually spoken to anyone who owns one. Have you ever had any issues with yours?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

9. I have never had a problem with mine and have over 20,00 rounds of mixed ammo through it. check out these guys experiences
    HiPointTalk • Index page

Ruger SR9 with 9mm Hornady Critical Defense ammo.
    Jeff
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLES / LIFE MEMBER
    "They can have my guns, one round at a time . . ."

Glock 36 with PowR Ball 165gr + P

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast