Favourite movie guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite movie guns

Quote Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
    Chaarles [Bronson, ant his Welby, ....Or if my spelling is incorrect, Wilby....

.475 Wildey Magnum

Check out this thread: http://www.usacarry.com/forums/buy-s...-w-2-mags.html
    Semper Fi

Talking Here Ya Go!!

Modern Warfare2
    Russian PP2000

IMI Tavor STAR 21, 5.56x45mm NATO with Trijicon ACOG and under barrel bipod.

Never leave home without it, Javelin! Get Sum!!

always post the javelin! that rules. since you brought that up, ill take the SCAR-H, the invervention, and the acr. and the two ar's should def. have the 203 underneath and both with acog sights. and backup irons.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    always post the javelin! that rules. since you brought that up, ill take the SCAR-H, the invervention, and the acr. and the two ar's should def. have the 203 underneath and both with acog sights. and backup irons.
    Hear, Hear!!!!

The chopped Winchester 94 Lever Action 32-20, known as the Mare's Leg, used by Steve McQueen in "Wanted Dead or Alive".

The Springfield 1903-A4 Sniper used by the sniper in Saving Private Ryan.

The Manville XM18 (if I remember correctly) Drum fed gun in the "Dogs of War". It was a real gun, though experimental. Only a few were made here and there by the Manville Company. They were a large caliber like 37mm, that fired semi-auto and chambered all kinds of loads like Buckshot, white Phosphorus and frag grenades, a special purpose "piano wire" load that was basically a long strand of piano wire, with lead buckshot strung along the length of the wire. OUCH.

The FN FAL's in "the Odd Angry Shot". A Movie about the Australian SAS in Vietnam around the time of the beginning of our involvement there.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

I'm going to have to go with Dirty Harry's .44 magnum.

I vote for the .475 Wildey Magnum also. Movie, Death Wish 3. That gun in that movie brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "Reach out and touch someone."
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Judge Dredd's Lawmaker II

I COME IN PEACE
    the 9mm Calico pistol

With JUST a little Hollywood special effects
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

11. Old School

Winchester '73 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watching as a kid, it was my first exposure to a movie regarding a gun as a valuable and prized posession.
    It fascinated me many many years before I gained my own appreciation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast