lots of bullets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lots of bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Luckily you have chosen a caliber that is available. Everyone has 40 cal. The best bet is to look for a gun show in your area. This will save on shipping. Large quantities will cost you in the long run because of shipping. As far as Cheaper than Dirt goes I won't buy from them either. Too many bad stories lately.
    Who would have thought that dirt could be so expensive.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by RafterBob View Post
    I would not do anyammo Business with Cheaper Than Dirt. When I saw them run 380 at the scalping price of $50.00. Not a good place to find good ammo prices.
    That is why they have a catalog so you can choose. If you do not like the price then go somewhere else. I am not affiliated with them in any way btw...but when I do need something to buy I choose where I exercise the use of my wallet. So far they have been nice to me...and the last purchase I have with them was quite a few months back because my local gun store have most of what I need and no shipping charges either.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

save this to your favorites

Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

For reloading 9mm, .40, and .45 I use Midway, Ranier JHP only $2 more than FMJ.

Manufactered ammo when unavailable at Walmart or Natchez. By the case Ammoman used to have good deals including free shipping but the out of stocks hit them also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12