Utah Permit Received - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah Permit Received

My wait was 45 days from when they charged my credit card. The 45 days also included christmas and new years holidays, so possible the wait will be shorter now that the holidays are over, except Martin L will cost a day.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by bobkay1022 View Post
    Hello to all. Carry Glock 19 nice weapon. AZ resident CCW. Travel 6 months most states. Just did CCW Utah and noticed little line about non resident CCW . Trying to find a link that I do not have to got through state by state to see what ones will honor a non resident CCW of Utah.

Have a nice day
    Mr. Bob
    Motosat Sales
    The list of states constantly changes, so I advise my students to check with the states that they will be traveling in just prior to traveling to the state. I also suggest getting and maintaining as many non-resident CC permits as you can afford. You never know when one of your permits will be good in a particular state one month, then not valid the next month due to changes in the law. (State of NV is a good example. Many people were content on having a FL or UT CC license/permit to use when traveling to NV. Due to recent changes in the law, UT and FL permits are no longer valid in NV)

A good place to start would be the UT BCI website Utah Department of Public Safety The site is updated on a regular basis and should have the most current information. If you have any questions, you can call Utah BCI for assistance. They're usually very helpful and will provide you with the info you're looking for, or at minimum let you know where to find it. Just don't call them on Fridays, as the state offices work on a 4 day work week.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. Ccw

[SIZE="5"]I agree if you are a resident you do not need a Utah permit. I travel 6-7 monthsw out of the year and my resident state does not cover a few states I go into that utah as a non-resident permit holder will honor.

I do not need another ccw permit to just say I have one. Arizona, now my resident state covers a lot of states I travel in .

I just want to be legal even at another addional cost. I feel I have carried safe for many years but now is the time to get legal again with all the new laws coming out of the wood work.

Be nice one day but I am sure ay my age If I will see all states if you have pased a rigid ccw course that they will honor any state that you have for a resident state to CC.

Regard to all menbers great site and a lot of useful information from all concerned,
    NRA 166355851
    Mr. Bob
    Motosat Sales

I received my Mn permit in 29 days. I decided to get the Mn permit incase laws were changed and the Utah permit would not be accepted in my home state Mn or some of the other states that I travel in, where they accept the Mn permit. I spend some time in Nevada and Colorado, I am disapointed that these two states do not reconize the Mn or Utah permits for CC.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrone View Post
    Received my Utah Permit - 45 days
    Mailed my Utah on March 1, 2010... We will see how long....

Quote Originally Posted by snidley237 View Post
    Mailed my Utah on March 1, 2010... We will see how long....
    I mailed mine Feb 1, 2010...counting down...

Betwn UT and PA I'll have coverage in 30some states. I also have CT as CT doesnt recip with any other state.

Got mine last week after about 45 days
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Mine took 47 days fromt the day I took the class, until I got it. New Years was in there, however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12