Lowe's Hardware Store Prank
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lowe's Hardware Store Prank

Lowe's Hardware Store Prank

Mrs. Pascal and I were killing time at Lowe's here in Memphis yesterday, when I came upon their section of small signs. You know, the black background ones with orange letters: Beware of Dog, No Trespassing, etc.

Well, one of them was a "gunbuster" sign that says something along the lines of "Concealed Carry Prohibited". Well, having the dainty sensibilities that I do regarding anything anti-carry, I turned the signs around, smiled, and walked away.

You may now refer to me as "Captain Passive-Agressive".

I have been known to do such things in bookstores, as well. Perhaps there is a large table by the entrance, set up as a shrine to B.H.O., with a couple hundred "Let's Worship The Chosen One" titles. I have been known to turn them all upside down & cover each stack with a copy of A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Grow up.

Way to go Captain

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Grow up.
    I would do the same if I saw any of these

I would too. Just to be a prick.

Grow up.
    No need to get your panties in a wad.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    No need to get your panties in a wad.

No wad here. Because you disagree with what the merchants are selling does not give you the right to interfere with retailers conducting legal business.

Boycott the establishment, and or send a letter to the management if you disagree with their business practices.

Because you are actually touching the retail displays and interfering with the retailer, you have exceeded your right to free speech. You may even be cited for disorderly conduct by the local law enforcement.

Having worked retail, I find your idea of fun to be a real pain in the ass.

Your sophomoric pranks are not helping the 2nd amendment cause.

No wad here. Because you disagree with what the merchants are selling does not give you the right to interfere with retailers conducting legal business.

Boycott the establishment, and or send a letter to the management if you disagree with their business practices.

Because you are actually touching the retail displays and interfering with the retailer, you have exceeded your right to free speech. You may even be cited for disorderly conduct by the local law enforcement.

Having worked retail, I find your idea of fun to be a real pain in the ass.

Your sophomoric pranks are not helping the 2nd amendment cause.

You are right sir.

However, I have done such things myself, like turn the O's books around on the shelf , because even looking at that *astard's face makes me sick to my stomach.....

In Kansas there is only one approved sign and I have yet to see any retail store selling the legal sign.

I do see many ersatz signs being posted. I just ignore them, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant about Kansas law.
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

LMAOFF,,,,yeah grow up. Some people have no sense of humor. You could just "misplace" a copy of argueing with idoits in the middle of the stack.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast