Another shooting in Albuquerque - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another shooting in Albuquerque

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Agreed. Everywhere, is getting worse. ABQ has been crime ridden for some time, and its only increasing.

Our new mayor just declared a "war on property crime" and is asking the citizenry to help, of course that doesn't mean do anything illegal, and he isn't advocating violence.

This city is having a hard time. I've seen a new trend here. Marked crown Victoria's with full light bars, and shotguns mounted "CITIZENS PATROL" is marked on the side, and they drive around all night and report hookers, drug dealers, etc.

It might not be but this sounds like the Guardian Angels Safety Patrol.

... armed CITIZENS PATROL drive around all night and report hookers, drug dealers, etc.
    How do local LEO view this? Do they see this new citizen activity as beneficial—are they openly receptive? Or, do they see it as a nuisance—something that will ultimately be more troublesome than helpful?
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

4. Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    How do local LEO view this? Do they see this new citizen activity as beneficial—are they openly receptive? Or, do they see it as a nuisance—something that will ultimately be more troublesome than helpful?
    Its hard to sum up the Police lol. They're people so there is varying opinions. To generalize i'd probably say they see it like this:

Rookies: Cannot stand the idea.

Veterans: Think they should quit messing around and cap someone.

... to generalize i'd probably say they see it like this:

Rookies: Cannot stand the idea.

Veterans: Think they should quit messing around and cap someone.
    HAHA! Nice... that's probably a pretty accurate generalization!! LOL!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Why would they need a search warrant for the home if it is a crime scene?
    Sounds like maybe they are thinking they might find something else in the home (Mary Jane?)
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12