Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World

Thread: Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World

Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Very true.. My last job I worked with a guy who was from Switzerland and was living here on a work visa. We talked about the military training that he had and all the very cool weapons that we was able to use.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

amen to that
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. I love this video, thank you for posting it!

I'm not sure it's true Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world, but they nevertheless remain a well armed nation with overall very low crime.

Nationmaster has data on Total Crime, Murder, Rape, and others. They compile data from the CIA World Factbook and other sources.

Wikipedia has additional numbers with sources for murder.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

A government subsidy I could actually live with.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for posting HK.

"The key to freedom is the ability to be able to defend yourself. If you donít have the tools to do that, you are at the mercy of whoever wants to put you away. And the tools for us are guns." ó Marc Heim
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Great info! I still can't get used to the free government supplied ammunition though !!! I was looking up gun "politics" in different countries recently, and Switzerland was (convienienty?) ommitted. The Czech republic, Finland, and Northern Ireland seem to have more pro-gun type laws than the rest of the continent. As you all probably know, Great Britain is horrible. They apparently have to get special governmental permission for shooting in the 2012 Olympics! And the Olympic shooters have to train in Northern Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    And the Olympic shooters have to train in Northern Ireland!
    IRA to the rescue! Huzzah!

Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Great info! I still can't get used to the free government supplied ammunition though !!!
    Think of it as part of the defense budget.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson