A song you will all love

Thread: A song you will all love

Talking A song you will all love

YouTube - I Like Guns - Steve Lee

I saw this on the news last night.

3. I for one HATE this video, it makes it look like we all have military style fully auto weapons, and rocket launchers available on the corner gun store.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    I for one HATE this video, it makes it look like we all have military style fully auto weapons, and rocket launchers available on the corner gun store.
    You mean you don't have that?? I thought we all did!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    ... we all have military style fully auto weapons, and rocket launchers available on the corner gun store.

My gun dealer keeps all these in the back room. If you don't know the password you can't get in there. All the regular customers have to shop out in front.

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

6. sigh i've spent so much at the gun stores here, wtf why didn't I get any invitation to the cooler-guns-club

You have to know the secret knock.

8. Actually he is Australian, also in the video, its pretty clear he goes on a plane trip, buys a car in cash from an asian guy in foreign currency, and is shooting weapons from the Vietnam War. Hmm... I wonder where he might have travelled to? Maybe some place where they offer shooting these firearms to tourists...