< 90 days in Florida

Thread: < 90 days in Florida

< 90 days in Florida

I got my FLA CWP in the mail today, I sent in in about the mid of November. Pretty good considering there was probably a week they had off for Xmas and new years.
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

I had a friend that sent his (resident) in the middle of Sept. and they had to do some investigating on him..
    He received it in late December.. about 95 days..
    The aggravating part was when he called and was told they were investigating.. The woman said
    "I'm sorry sir, there is no time period for an investigation".. Of course my friend took that to mean 10 years is acceptable and caused him a lot of heart ache.. But he has it now..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Last year took my dad about 9 months to get his. (mail in)

He said he waited for it so long by the time he got it, it was already expired.

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

I got mine in three week's time and I thought it was a long wait...I had been told that if we go to the Dept of Agro in person, I'd get it within a week but it was too late to fly over there, so when our son becomes 21 in March, by the time he comes home for his summer vacation, I will ask him to fly over to apply in person so he can get his within that week.I will be happy with that...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

6. Got my Fla Non-resident in 16 days not counting New Years and Christmas holidays. Could not believe it was sooo fast. Also lost three days waiting for a letter they sent me asking for some additional information which I faxed back. Very easy folks to work with and very kind. Which it was like that everywhere!

7. I mailed mine in August, received it the day after Christmas. Its cool, i have it now! If you go to a regional office, the wait is only a week or two.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jsnole View Post
    I mailed mine in August, received it the day after Christmas. Its cool, i have it now! If you go to a regional office, the wait is only a week or two.
    hey, 16 days from out of state is not to shabby!