Concealed for females? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concealed for females?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger
    My wife is no longer office material, after she was layed off and I retired. She does a little sitting with old folks every week for a day or two for some extra change. She's lucky to be able to wear anything, so usually has no problem hiding her CC pistol. ....

????

I think Headbanger is saying that his wife has her choice of wearing whatever she wants to, not that she doesn't wear clothes. I had to read it a few times to figure out what he meant.

OOOOPPPS!!! My choice of wording was, let's say...... goofy!!! I meant she's fortunate, that she can wear anything she wants to work. Therefore, she can carry concealed anyway she wants to. Sorry for the confusion, but it was kinda funny. I'm gonna go in the living room right now and see if she can conceal a firearm naked!!!
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    She dresses in business casual, usually with slacks, and a nice somewhat tight fitting shirt.

Any recommendations on how she might be able to carry other than in an ankle rig, buying another gun/cost of another gun isn't a consideration, just that she be able to consistently, carry.
    It's always cheaper to redo a wardrobe than buy a new gun. Vests are an option, and they don't have to be CCW vests. Any fashionable vest will do, if it's long enough.

There are also lots of jackets and blazers available which would still fit within the definition of business casual for women without attracting unwanted attention. "Why is Sue Ellen dressing up? Is she trying to sleep her way to the top?"
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12