Resident Shoots Home Invader..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Shoots Home Invader..

Resident Shoots Home Invader..

Resident Shoots Home Invader
    Officers Continue To Search For Three Men

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City Police officers are searching for three men involved in a home invasion.

It happened around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday near Southeast 62nd Street and Phillips Avenue.

Officers said the men knocked on the door. Someone inside opened it and saw all three carrying knives.

Officers said the men forced their way inside and made the five people in the home all go into a back bedroom.

The homeowner told officers he was able to get a gun and shoot one of the men.

All three then left the home and are still on the run. Officers said they may be driving a Nissan Pathfinder.

Resident Shoots Home Invader - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City
    -Austin

A semi-good outcome, better would have been all 3 in custody, we take what we can get.

Glad the home owner and his family made it out safe. Hopefully they will find the three men.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    A semi-good outcome, better would have been all 3 in custody, we take what we can get.

better would have been all 3 in custody

Or all three standing before the judgement seat of God.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Or all three standing before the judgement seat of God.
    That's what I was thinking.

I wonder what the outcome would have been if the homeowner had been in possession of his firearm when they answered the door???

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    I wonder what the outcome would have been if the homeowner had been in possession of his firearm when they answered the door???
    I dont think they would have made it in the house, at least not at mine

If I get an unexpected knocking at my door at 1230 in the morning the first thing would be me getting my grumpy butt out of bed, unlocking the gun safe(about 1 sec) and answering the door with it in my hand. The rest will play out from there.

Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    If I get an unexpected knocking at my door at 1230 in the morning the first thing would be me getting my grumpy butt out of bed, unlocking the gun safe(about 1 sec) and answering the door with it in my hand. The rest will play out from there.
    Yep I never answer the door either without my gun..... If I answer. After 12am if I don't know you I'm not answering.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    That's what I was thinking.
    Me too! If there were 3 of them and I shoot 1, I would rather take them all out. I always worry about the other two wanting to seek revenge for killing their friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast