Attachments & Pictures

Thread: Attachments & Pictures

Attachments & Pictures

You can now attach pictures to your posts. This feature didn't work but h2ojunkie offered to help and got it working. When you are posting, just look for the Manage Attachment button. Let me know if you have any problems!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

thanks, Luke! That will be a big help in posting pics.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I don't get it... I found the "Manage Attachments" thingy which allowed me to 'upload' a coupl'a pictures from my computer. Now that they're there, how do I find them and how do I get them into my Post? Sorry to be such a dweeb!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

After you upload it, close that popup window and you should see it listed under Attach Files under Additional Options. Then just submit the post.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    After you upload it, close that popup window and you should see it listed under Attach Files under Additional Options. Then just submit the post.
    But if the file is too big, and you get a little 'trigger happy' with closing the window, you might not know what's going on with it....make sure the file is less than 19.5KB.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown