Once Again, They Were Wrong!

Thread: Once Again, They Were Wrong!

Once Again, They Were Wrong!

Another CCW article from the Lansing State Journal on Jan. 7th. Interesting.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...=2008801070325
    Doug - NRA, GOA, MGO, SAFE

G17, G19, G22, G23, G26, G27, SIG P229, Ruger GP100
    Bushmaster AR-15 (XM-15), Winchester 1300 Defender 12 Gauge, Ruger PC-9 (9mm Carbine)

Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't carry a cop!

I just love articles like that!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Great read! thanks for posting!

{Quote:"I think the general consensus out there from law enforcement is that things were not as bad as we expected," said Woodhaven Police Chief Michael Martin, cochair of the legislative committee for the Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police. "There are problems with gun violence. But ... I think we can breathe a sigh of relief that what we anticipated didn't happen." end Quote**

Govt officials are so convinced that we the people are not capable of looking out for ourselves and thus need them (govt officials) to babysit us..glad to see that they are admitting that the doomsday effect of guns out in the "law biding" publics hands did not play out as they had thought it would.
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Good article, pointing out what a lot of us already know. Now if we could only see it on the front page of, say, USA Today. That would be really nice.

Hmmm...Does this mean the overwhelming majority of Americans DON'T want to run around and shoot everybody.

Now if we can only get some help fixing the laws here in the "People's Republic of Hawaii" We have cases of tourists being attacked, folks being robbed at gunpoint, and even one of President Bush's aides was a victim. (http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...611220368.html) I wonder how things would have turned out if this guy was armed.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor