Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Pistol whipped at Chuch E. Cheese

Exclamation Man Pistol whipped at Chuch E. Cheese

Customers brawl at Toledo Chuck E Cheese : News : WNWO NBC24
    Customers brawl at Toledo Chuck E Cheese
    By Amulya Raghuveer
    Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 8:53 p.m.
    Last updated: Today at 12:40 PM

Read more: Local, State, Crime, Chuck e Cheese, Gun, Brawl, South Toledo Chuck e Cheese, Chuck e Cheese Airport, Pistol Whip at Chuck e Cheese, Toledo Police

TOLEDO, OH -- One man was sent to the hospital Sunday night after a fight broke out at the Chuck E. Cheese's Restaurant in South Toledo.

The incident happened around 8:00 p.m. at the Airport Hwy. location. Customers say it started when one man was using an airhorn.

Toledo Police say they were called to the restaurant on a report of a man with a gun and shots fired. When they arrived they saw the suspect, Javon Jude, 22, fleeing the scene in an SUV with a female and child.

Patrons say that before police arrived, a fight erupted between Jude and another man inside the restaurant. The suspect pulled out a gun and both men exited the restaurant to the parking lot. Witnesses say they heard a gun shot but could not see anything.

The victim, Ricky Luster, 18, told police he followed Jude out into the parking lot where he was then pistol whipped in the head. He told police Jude fired one gun shot into the ground before fleeing in a green SUV.

Police were able to locate Jude in his vehicle a short time later. He has been charged with felonious assault.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Not good. I wonder if alcohol was a factor in the incident.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That's a kid's party joint!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    That's a kid's party joint!
    And I would think a no carry zone.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    Yup, shouldn't have had a gun in there.

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    I don't believe in no carry zones.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That couldn't have happened, any pin headed lib would tell you that no thug would consider taking a gun into a no gun zone. You guys have got to quit making up these stories. It makes the libs look bad. Must be the global warming effect.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Shock of shockers! Say it ain't so! A gun in a gun-free zone??? What's the world coming to? Next they'll be flying airplanes into buildings!
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Are you serious?!?

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Yup, shouldn't have had a gun in there.
    It is for incidents JUST LIKE THIS that I DO carry everywhere, even in Chuck E. Cheese! I mean, how foolish would you feel with your carry piece in the car and some imbecile like this decided to pull his piece INSIDE? Anyone remember Luby's?

After looking at the website and seeing a picture of the BG, I am sure that he is not a legal carrier.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

11. CEC is a bad place a lot more times than you'd think.

Google "Chuck E Cheese" and "Alcohol" and you'll see what I mean.

CEC and Alcohol google link

WSJ report

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast