Recent Bannings - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Bannings

appreciate the site Luke!! it has helped me with tons of info. I really like the fact that you keep the little trouble makers off this site. I want educated responses and real stories that I can learn from. Once again thanks.

Sorry to hear about it.

I know I have lost my temper a few times and i apologize. Lukem You have an outstanding site! We should hold each other to a higher standard.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Those of us who have been members for a long time really appreciate what you do to keep the site running and accurate! As I remarked in a recent post; this is the only site on the net that can be trusted to have accurate concealed carry reciprocity information. Thanks a million for all of your efforts Luke!
    MOLON LABE

Luke, you did what you had to do, you absolutly cannot have pissed off poster's contacting sponsor's bitching cause you did not slap somebodys hand fast enough, maybe they would like being on another sight that run by a guy that may be a desendent of hitler, I think you may know which one I'm talking about, my wife and I really enjoy being on this sight, what I'm a little afraid of is hotheads like this walking around with a gun, but whats more likely the case is these guys only get brave with the computor in front of them

6. Do what you have to do Luke. I think all of us on this site EXPECT and in many cases appreciate the friendly banter and the differences in opinion is what makes me come to this site. It's called learning and expanding ones outlook. But when things get out of control, it's time to go. Calling sponsors?? I have to agree with the post about peoples attitudes and tempers being a risk while carrying. Makes me more than a little concerned that people like that are walking around with a license. It just makes me pay even closer attention to how my life situations affect my mental response to a possible stressful CCW situation. Just makes me better in the long run to ensure I have total control.

Just another learning situation from a great site. Thanks for all you do Luke.

Thanks for all the effort. It does not go unnoticed.

Sometimes it just has to be done. The trip to the woodshed, or the smack on the behind... Learned many a lesson via negative reinforcement.

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

You'd think overall most would be on the same page. Enough so that no one would want to sabotage this forum! Great site with plenty of feedback so that everyone could learn a little something.

I have had disagreements with other posters from time to time but for the most part we usually just end up agreeing to disagree. I can think of only two posters that I finally put on my ignore list and that is the way it should be handled before arguments get to far out of hand. USACarry is a great site and most of the posters here can disagree with one another without going completely ballistic.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by hk4u View Post
    i have had disagreements with other posters from time to time but for the most part we usually just end up agreeing to disagree. I can think of only two posters that i finally put on my ignore list and that is the way it should be handled before arguments get to far out of hand. Usacarry is a great site and most of the posters here can disagree with one another without going completely ballistic.
    Yes... Amen

Just checking. I guess I am not one of the offenders.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast