Recent Bannings - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Bannings

1. keep up your hard work !
    NRA Life Member

Thanks for the hard work LukeM and I hope that people will take the time to think a bit before posting and starting fights with others on the forums. As others have said there is so much great info on this site that you should be able to find someone to discuss things with that you can get along with.

Semper Fi

4. LukeM, let me add to the chorus - we appreciate all you do and this great forum. Not to mention the CCW info.

I've learned a lot, pontificated a little, and enjoyed a LOT of reading at USACarry. It's supposed to be an exchange of ideas, not a complaint department or worse, a ***** session. Not sure who you tossed, but it obviously wasn't me so thanks!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants ... for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for all your hard work, Luke. It's a great site!

WOW!! I hadn't paid that much attention to that particular thread.. Didn't know there was a flame war going on!! Oh well, probably for the best. Thanks for the great site Luke!

7. I'm guilty of sometimes forgetting that anyone runs this site. I just kinda use it, and expect it to be here, now that I think about it though, I'm sure quite a bit of energy comes into this site, and I really appreciate it! Thanks Luke!

Also- there are quite a few people on here that use this site religiously, i'm sure you could find some level headed moderators to take some of the stress off you. I would volunteer but aint that level headed if somebody disagrees that GLOCK is infact the most reliable, combat effective pistol ever made to date (lmao JK group).

Anywho, delegate....i'm sure a few would be good at it, and wouldn't mind helping out

I well remember..

as an original member of packing.org...and helplessly watched while that one degenerated into the craphole it was in its final days... All because of constant flaming and childish bickering among a certain few.

Thanks to Luke's oversite, this one has been maintained to date, very well thank you...

My low post count, says a lot in the fact that I come here to read and learn, and not just post every day to see my screen name up there... I refuse to get caught up in those BS arguments about one thing or another...

Mr Luke might well choose a couple 'deputies' to help keep the peace...during the times when he cannot give full attention.... To only issue (private at first) warnings if things get out of hand, and Luke still having the final say-so of final outcomes.

All in all, this site is pretty top drawer, and I sure hope it stays that way...

FLc

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    WOW!! I hadn't paid that much attention to that particular thread.. Didn't know there was a flame war going on!! Oh well, probably for the best. Thanks for the great site Luke!
    yep me neither.
    thanks luke for this site and all your hard work put into it!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Luke,
    Is there a way to maybe appoint some moderators to help you out with watching out for these types of things? I know that some other online groups or forums have this option. Just a suggestion to maybe help relieve some of the duties from yourself. Maybe some of your long time members who have proven themselves to be helpful and informative to other members. Just a suggestion, I have a group on yahoo that I was given a moderator title to help out the owner of the group stay on top of things and kinda support him in his duties. Worked out pretty good in that forum. Just a thought...

Mac

11. Its a reality of forum life. Anonymity breeds this kind of behavior. Sorry to see these types "go"? not me, good riddance.
    'those who hammer their guns into plows , will plow for those who don't'

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act ."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast