Recent Bannings - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Recent Bannings

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Don't know if you're joking or not, but you are beginning to concern me, as at least one of the members recently banned began postings on the forum very similar to yours.

gf
    It's all good. No hostility here... However there could be some here that fail to read from the beginning of the thread that may miss the funny interaction that we are playing out here. In light of the recent site bans and being that I am inclined to remain a member here we should keep to the site rules. I do wish to remain in the good graces of the site admin.

Luke, please forgive us... Sometimes we just like to play with the edge of the rules.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by MightyPirate View Post
    You guys are just plain rude. I come in here saying hello and I get derogatory words thrown in my face.
    Funny, I wasn't throwing words like that. Do they smell derogatory?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Shoot...you better get used to that! We do tend to get Lukem riled up ever now and then. Oh and you gotta keep an eye out for that poster who goes by 6ShooterCarry, he's a particularly onery one!
    Oh Please. I end most all of my posts with the word Peace..

You go and get into fights about "carrying and bowling" etc...

I'm gonna wake the wife and kids I'm laughing so hard... Thanks all I needed a good laugh...

Peace

Don't thank us, it was a long thought out plan to get your wife so angry she bans you from ever purchasing a gun again. Eh? Eh? See the ban? It's come full circle now.
    Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Don't thank us, it was a long thought out plan to get your wife so angry she bans you from ever purchasing a gun again. Eh? Eh? See the ban? It's come full circle now.
    I come back here to read this after I was nice enough to post the price breakdown on my latest acquisition on another thread. I included the link to Overstock.com for the inexpensive red dot scope I added to it and this is the kind of S&!T I get... Well I may just have to add you to my friend list, that way you stop picking on me

Well in that case I might just accept.

Well in that case I might just accept.
    Oh Geeze... Now the whole site thinks we like each other...

By the way the scope was $46.00 with shipping. I tried a 22A-1 at the last shoot with the exact same scope and really liked the package so I guess I copied the rig.

Peace. I'm off to bed

Don't worry, just lulling you into a false sense of security.

Oh, and goodnight snookums.

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Today I've just banned two people from the site that apparently could not get along. As many of you know, I run this website by myself. This is not my full time job and run this site out of my own free time and money. As much as I would like to, I cannot keep up with every single post on the site. Apparently these two kept flaming with each other and sending me emails about each other constantly over the past two weeks. I told them both to cut it out but it seemed to start back up. This time, I apparently didn't review the post quick enough for one of them this past weekend and decided to start sending emails to all of my sponsors. So today I just receive an email from a sponsor asking about this. I'm not taking time out of my regular job hours to deal with this which was to delete the thread in question and ban both users. That's the quickest and easiest way to solve the problem.

For everyone else, if you can't get along with someone then just don't reply to them, please. Can we not have a site where people are arguing and bickering back and forth all the time?
    I'm going to have to disagree. (It looks like I'm new but I'm not. I periodically change my ID for secruity reasons.) I read the posts of both, all the posters,on that particular thread before you removed it,, and she didn't fan the flames. He did. I don't know anything about what either of them might have done other than what was posted in your forum. To ban them is useless. They come back like bad pennies. A note to all the others, lets not try to guess about what they said or didn't say, did or din't do, unless Luke put the posts back up. To Luke, If you have trouble manageing your site, lets get bunches of modertors on board.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MightyPirate View Post
    It's fairly obvious that last post was in sarcasm. However if you are concerned an IP check would verify I'm not whoever this guy is. Unless of course this guy's dedicated enough to move to a new home, go through the hassle of getting FIOS again all just to upset a web forum. Come to think of it, with the people out there today that is sadly a distinct possibility.

Though if you'd like I can keep all my unfunny humor to myself, and just become an automaton?
    With the latest, newest technology, IPs, computer addresses, can change.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast