Recent Bannings - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Recent Bannings

Luke has done an outstanding job with this site. Remember though a forum is only as good as the members that participate. Actually as big as USA Carry has grown we've had very few problem with members. A few spammers, trolls and a few anti gun plants have surfaced from time to time. Everyone can do their part if see something that not kosher. At the top of each post you will see the date and time. On the right of that line you see the post number for the thread and a red triangle with an "!" in the middle. Just click on that red triangle and report the post. Luke or amddude will correct the problem quickly!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thanks for the info Luke, and for running a GREAT website.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyPirate View Post
    You're all a bunch of #!(!(*##&* Sons of @*(@(*@(*@(*@ From A land filled with @(*@(*!(*!(*#*$(*[email protected]_)(@)(@!

No seriously, my name is Mighty and it's a pleasure to be a new member of your forum.

Have a goodnight you @*(*!(*!(*&#*&@##&'s.
    Oh, he'll do just fine here.

As for the bickering and fighting, I really don't mind that. I do prefer to keep the dialog open and civil, but some people get testy when challenged, and their rants are usually entertaining, at least.

However, it can not be stressed enough, contacting the site sponsors was WAY OVER THE LINE!

You are free to agree or disagree, but you don't mess with a (wo)man's money! The only time I mention USACarry to a sponsor is when I am making a purchase!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567