Crossbreed Supertuck - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck

I use the Supertuck to carry a Kimber CDPII Officer .45 and love it. It's the only holster I've ever used that did not become uncomfortable in some way at some point or after some period of time.

Very good quality and well made - highly recommended!

I got a Supertuck for my XDm 40, I have had it for about 2 weeks now, love it couldnt be happier. I didnt even have to go up a size in pants. Once I lowered it and adjusted the cant you cant tell I'm carrying even with just a t-shirt on.

4. I got one for my G30/21 and one for my Colt Combat Commander. Love them both.

5. Military gets a 10% discount too...

My Crossbreed SuperTuck is not my primary holster but it is invaluable for concealed carry in the summer when I don't wear a vest. I recently sent it back to Crossbreed to reconfigure it for my new 1911's. I originally had it made for my S&W 4516's which I sold because I wanted the longer range available with the 1911's.

NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

84B20: Who made the magazine holster? They look like a perfect match to the SuperTucks, but I didn't see anything on the Crossbreed site about them....

Beautiful combination :)

8. From what I've experianced so far, you can't get better service or nicer people than Crossbreed.

Jason
    Jason
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by eaccents View Post
    84B20: Who made the magazine holster? They look like a perfect match to the SuperTucks, but I didn't see anything on the Crossbreed site about them....

Beautiful combination :)
    It is also from Crossbreed. It is one of their standard items. I just logged onto their site and didn't see them myself so I called and found out why. Apparently they took them off the site because they are undergoing a redesign but will be back some time in May. I don't know how they can improve them but apparently they feel the need. Just goes to show how committed they are to quality.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12