Fully automatic Submachineguns should be reinstated in America - Page 14
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fully automatic Submachineguns should be reinstated in America

1. You really think those of us in the armed forces will allow tyranny and oppression against our fellow friends and family?

Quote Originally Posted by Aresye View Post
    You really think those of us in the armed forces will allow tyranny and oppression against our fellow friends and family?
    Did not read at least post #130 in this thread yet eh?
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...tml#post121107
    I digress...

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best...

I retired from the USMC after 27 + years in 2007, multi-continent deployments, etc...

So I have a little insight on this...

Think about it for a minute, what are some of the things that are drilled into every soldier and policeman's head from day one?

Obey orders, without question, without that kind of blind obedience how would we ever be able to carry out any kind of operation?...
    Including but not limited to high-value target elimination, by the time the debate is over or even asked the opportunity has passed...

Sure they gloss over the UCMJ and how you don't have to follow unlawful orders, but how many times have you heard about a soldier or policeman disobeying a unlawful order?

The one that comes to mind at the moment is on slick-Willie's watch; we had Osama in the cross hairs and some candy-arse had the stones to call the white-house/pentagon for confirmation of the standing order...
    Guess what? Slick-Willie was more worried about doing trouser tricks with Monica then stopping the individual whom brought us 911...
    And basically indicated thumbs down and repealed the order.

Ever hear about Abe Lincoln's trampling of the Constitution aka: the Civil War?
    Schools teach it was about slavery, it was not...
    Ditto for Andrew Johnson's subsequent re-construction amendments to the Constitution...

Ever hear about Hurricane Katrina?
    National Guard & State Police Unconstitutionally Disarmed Citizens in Louisiana when Mayor Ray Nagin Unconstitutionally Declared Marshall Law and stated for the Cameras "No One Will Be Allowed To Have Guns/Weapons, but the Police & Military"...

There are plenty of on camera moments with Soldiers stating that they had reservations about disarming law-abiding American Citizens...
    BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY!

NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR STATE POLICE DISOBEYED THOSE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS!

IF that does not concern you, what about "Operation Garden Plot", "Yard Farming", and the U.N. Spetsnaz Members?

NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
    YouTube - NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...n-america.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...civil-war.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...gency-usa.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-citizens.html

REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL USC 18 922(o), AKA: The Hughes Amendment...
    The First De Facto Ban Of An Entire Class/Type Of Weapon By The Federal Government In U.S. History...

To See Where Gun Licensing Leads, Look To Great Britain
    YouTube - NRA: To See Where Gun Licensing Leads, Look To Great Britain

WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

NRA: The United Nations (UN) and International Gun Control
    YouTube- NRA: The United Nations (UN) and International Gun Control

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Did not read at least post #130 in this thread yet eh?
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...tml#post121107
    I digress...

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best...

I retired from the USMC after 27 + years in 2007, multi-continent deployments, etc...

So I have a little insight on this...

Think about it for a minute, what are some of the things that are drilled into every soldier and policeman's head from day one?

Obey orders, without question, without that kind of blind obedience how would we ever be able to carry out any kind of operation?...
    Including but not limited to high-value target elimination, by the time the debate is over or even asked the opportunity has passed...

Sure they gloss over the UCMJ and how you don't have to follow unlawful orders, but how many times have you heard about a soldier or policeman disobeying a unlawful order?

The one that comes to mind at the moment is on slick-Willie's watch; we had Osama in the cross hairs and some candy-arse had the stones to call the white-house/pentagon for confirmation of the standing order...
    Guess what? Slick-Willie was more worried about doing trouser tricks with Monica then stopping the individual whom brought us 911...
    And basically indicated thumbs down and repealed the order.

Ever hear about Abe Lincoln's trampling of the Constitution aka: the Civil War?
    Schools teach it was about slavery, it was not...
    Ditto for Andrew Johnson's subsequent re-construction amendments to the Constitution...

Ever hear about Hurricane Katrina?
    National Guard & State Police Unconstitutionally Disarmed Citizens in Louisiana when Mayor Ray Nagin Unconstitutionally Declared Marshall Law and stated for the Cameras "No One Will Be Allowed To Have Guns/Weapons, but the Police & Military"...

There are plenty of on camera moments with Soldiers stating that they had reservations about disarming law-abiding American Citizens...
    BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY!

NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR STATE POLICE DISOBEYED THOSE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS!

IF that does not concern you, what about "Operation Garden Plot", "Yard Farming", and the U.N. Spetsnaz Members?

NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
    YouTube - NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...n-america.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...civil-war.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...gency-usa.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-citizens.html

The First De Facto Ban Of An Entire Class/Type Of Weapon By The Federal Government In U.S. History...

To See Where Gun Licensing Leads, Look To Great Britain
    YouTube - NRA: To See Where Gun Licensing Leads, Look To Great Britain

WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

NRA: The United Nations (UN) and International Gun Control
    YouTube- NRA: The United Nations (UN) and International Gun Control

I would add Waco also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    As far as I know it is still legal to buy machine guns but you are limited to those already on the civilian market, which has made the prices soar. I also think it's ok to have a bit more regulation on the sale of full-auto firearms. But I'd like to see the prohibition against the manufacture of more for the civilian market lifted. I'd also like to see suppressors de-criminalized. I think it would be a good idea to go back to punishing the actual crimes committed with these devices rather than the mere possession of the devices.
    Indeed the law against "silencers" is absurd and destroys ears and makes gun ranges bad neighbors.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    Indeed the law against "silencers" is absurd and destroys ears and makes gun ranges bad neighbors.
    No law against silencers...
    Unless it is State or other Municipality specific...

Only a unconstitutional luxury tax of 200.00, per item and comply with the unconstitutional de facto registration requirement...

Thanks to Ronald Reagan, Congress, the NRA, and the ethically Challenged Congressman from New York we have heard so much about on the news lately Charles Rangel (D-NY), no law-abiding U.S. Citizen can purchase any fully automatic weapon manufactured prior to May 19th, 1986...
    The Day so-called uber Conservative Ronald Reagan signed the so-called FOPA of 1986 (Firearm Owners Protection Act)

You can however own a pre- May 19th, 1986 model and pay the unconstitutional luxury tax of 200.00, per item and comply with the unconstitutional de facto registration requirement...
    Hence the BAN by attrition of an entire class/type of weapon and the reason why a Full-Auto 1985 M-16 will cost a law-abiding U.S. Citizen about $20,000 (Twenty Thousand Dollars) while a LEO & Military & Dealers (and members of the Federal & State Government; Senators etc) Only Full-Auto 2010 M-4/M-16 will cost about the same price as the civilian legal semi-auto versions about $2,000.00 (Two Thousand Dollars)

US CODE: Title 18,922. Unlawful acts

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

No law against silencers...
    Unless it is State or other Municipality specific...

Only a unconstitutional luxury tax of 200.00, per item and comply with the unconstitutional de facto registration requirement...

Thanks to Ronald Reagan, Congress, the NRA, and the ethically Challenged Congressman from New York we have heard so much about on the news lately Charles Rangel (D-NY), no law-abiding U.S. Citizen can purchase any fully automatic weapon manufactured prior to May 19th, 1986...
    The Day so-called uber Conservative Ronald Reagan signed the so-called FOPA of 1986 (Firearm Owners Protection Act)

You can however own a pre- May 19th, 1986 model and pay the unconstitutional luxury tax of 200.00, per item and comply with the unconstitutional de facto registration requirement...
    Hence the BAN by attrition of an entire class/type of weapon and the reason why a Full-Auto 1985 M-16 will cost a law-abiding U.S. Citizen about $20,000 (Twenty Thousand Dollars) while a LEO & Military & Dealers (and members of the Federal & State Government; Senators etc) Only Full-Auto 2010 M-4/M-16 will cost about the same price as the civilian legal semi-auto versions about $2,000.00 (Two Thousand Dollars)

US CODE: Title 18,922. Unlawful acts
    A tax is an unconstitutional restriction plus it is more than just a $200 tax. You have to submit a bunch of paperwork and pay other "fees" and be "approved".

A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the federal constitution... The power to impose a license tax on the exercise of these freedoms is indeed as potent as the power of censorship which this Court has repeatedly struck down... a person cannot be compelled 'to purchase, through a license fee or a license tax, the privilege freely granted by the constitution.' MURDOCK V. PENNSYLVANIA 319 US 105 (1942)
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    A tax is an unconstitutional restriction plus it is more than just a $200 tax. You have to submit a bunch of paperwork and pay other "fees" and be "approved".

A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the federal constitution... The power to impose a license tax on the exercise of these freedoms is indeed as potent as the power of censorship which this Court has repeatedly struck down... a person cannot be compelled 'to purchase, through a license fee or a license tax, the privilege freely granted by the constitution.' — MURDOCK V. PENNSYLVANIA 319 US 105 (1942)
    I don't disagree with you, and I think if you read what I posted very carefully, I think you will find we are on the same page on this...

With respect to your citation about state limitations on taxes; the $200.00 luxury tax as I called it is a $200.00 Federal Tax Stamp That accompanies the plethora of BATFE paperwork you mentioned...
    I have a few silencers and other Unconstitutionally Tax Stamped luxury items...
    Thanks to the Unconstitutional 1934 NFA...

I also think your citation would be a compelling argument to get Congress/SCOTUS to Repeal the $200.00 Federal Tax Stamp on Destructive Devices, Silencers, etc...

The Tax Stamp has managed to survive all these decades because thanks to the Unconstitutional, Never Ratified 16th Amendment, The U.S. Congress has a loose, arbitrary, limitless ability to tax; that WE THE PEOPLE have yet to set them straight on...

America is at War!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Submachine View Post
    I submit to you all America must allow its citizens the right to purchase fully automatic assault weapons.
    America is at war. The terrorist all have fully automatica AK47 assault rifles, so should law abiding American citizens!
    CBC News - World - Mexico drug violence kills 24

The Associated Press
    March 13, 2010
    "A series of shootings left 24 people dead Saturday in a Pacific coast state plagued by drug gang violence. Nearly half died in one shootout between soldiers and armed men.

The gunbattle erupted when attackers opened fire on soldiers patrolling the small town of Ajuchitlan del Progreso, said Valentin Diaz, director of the Guerrero state investigative police. Ten gunmen and one soldier were killed, he said.

Diaz said the shootout broke out in the middle of the day in the centre of the town as it was full of bystanders. He said state police were investigating and soldiers had reinforced security.

President Felipe Calderon has deployed tens of thousands of troops to Guerrero and other drug-trafficking hotspots across Mexico in an effort to root out cartels. Gang violence has surged since the crackdown began three years ago, claiming more than 17,900 lives.

Thirteen other people were killed in Guerrero in several other incidents before dawn, according to a state police report.

Two decapitated men were found on a scenic road packed with nightclubs in the resort city of Acapulco. Another man was found shot to death on the edge of the city.

Elsewhere, gunmen killed five police officers on patrol in Tuncingo, a rural area outside Acapulco. In the same area, police found the bullet-ridden bodies of five other men, including two who had been beheaded.

Police mentioned no possible motives, and it was unclear whether the killings were related.

Several cartels are fighting over drug dealing turf and trafficking routes in Guerrero. Gang violence occurs almost every day in the state, but Saturday was unusually bloody.

Farther to the south in the state of Chiapas, which borders Guatemala, a grenade explosion inside a car killed one man and wounded another. State prosecutors said the dead man was holding the weapon when it exploded.

Investigators believe the victim belonged to the Zetas drug gang and had been about to throw the grenade at federal police offices in the state capital, Tuxtla Gutierrez."

Also, the 3 americans ambushed in a drive-by over the weekend!!
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/am...xico.violence/

The Mexican drug cartel controls everything in Mexico, period!! Now, they are targeting americans, YOU AND ME!!!

It's time to wake up and smell the tea!!

I don't disagree with you, and I think if you read what I posted very carefully, I think you will find we are on the same page on this...

With respect to your citation about state limitations on taxes; the $200.00 luxury tax as I called it is a $200.00 Federal Tax Stamp That accompanies the plethora of BATFE paperwork you mentioned...
    I have a few silencers and other Unconstitutionally Tax Stamped luxury items...
    Thanks to the Unconstitutional 1934 NFA...

I also think your citation would be a compelling argument to get Congress/SCOTUS to Repeal the $200.00 Federal Tax Stamp on Destructive Devices, Silencers, etc...

The Tax Stamp has managed to survive all these decades because thanks to the Unconstitutional, Never Ratified 16th Amendment, The U.S. Congress has a loose, arbitrary, limitless ability to tax; that WE THE PEOPLE have yet to set them straight on...
    We're absolutely on the same page. I was just trying to add on to what you had to say.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

11. We as Americans should be allowed to purchase fully automatic Submachine Guns, RPG's , flame throwers, What ever
    we need to defend America from outside threats, which there are many of these outside threats, as we all saw on Sept 11,2000.
    Lets face it, the the Terrorists all have RPG's and fully automatic AK47's , so should we Americans!!
    We must even the playing field now, before its to late.!!
    The World has many millions of people already armed with fully automatic assault rifles and RPG's, waiting to infiltrate American soil.!!, we should be able to engage them with equal arms!!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast