Fully automatic Submachineguns should be reinstated in America - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Fully automatic Submachineguns should be reinstated in America

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    you want to shoot fully automatic? join the military.

Bohemian asked:
    Just what part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you not understand?

Probably all of it.
    Yeah, it does get tiring responding to all these professed 2A supporters who then call for restrictions on the RKBA based on their idea of what the 2A should encompass.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, it does get tiring responding to all these professed 2A supporters ...
    I find it rather amusing watching the "real" 2A supporters constantly beating the same dead horse, blissfully unaware that it left the barn long ago.

Which dead horse is that?

I'd be hard pressed to find many individuals that can employ any battle rifle in full auto mode without calateral damage.

Slow aimed fire.

Controlled Pairs.

Double Taps.

Hammers.

If you need anymore than the above mentioned modes of fire from your battle rifle you are in a scenario where you need to " Break contact" That is the job of the SAW Gunner, M240 Gunner etc.

God help you if you ever need to truly "Break Contact" A shotgun does a pretty good job, especially with an auto loader 12 g. 5 shot's of OO Buck is how many grains of lead vs a 5 round burst of 55 grain from a 1/9 twist LEO AR15 ?? Think about it.

As for owning FA and other Class III devices, I"m all for it. The current system works well, but it would help to loosen up the supply by allowing more surplus lowers and other machines guns available to bring the prices down.

I honestly don't a have a desire to own a fully automatic weapon. I cannot afford the ammo, unless I reenlist in the United States Army and they supply me with it on the range.

I'm hard pressed to find any Law Enforcement officers either that can properly employ their AR's on full auto mode. Where have they been trained to use full auto in urban area's ? Who have they recieved that training from ? If my child got struck by a stray round from some clown in Blue with his AR on full auto I would demand to see training records for that specific use of the AR15 carbine rifle or subgun. How many times a year do they qualify in full auto mode? What is the ROE and use of force continuem for their department etc. If that department can not satisfy my requests I'm going to have a house in the Hamptons and a 400 ft yaught.

My.02
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

to all,

the 2nd Amendment is about "militia weapons", i.e., any weapon that a FREE person WISHES to own/operate/carry. = YEP it includes MGs, ARTILLERY PIECES and/or TANKS.
    the BRAVE/FAMOUS Richmond Howitizers are a LONG-time example of a PRIVATE artilley group.

yours,TN46

Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    to all,

the 2nd Amendment is about "militia weapons", i.e., any weapon that a FREE person WISHES to own/operate/carry. = YEP it includes MGs, ARTILLERY PIECES and/or TANKS.
    the BRAVE/FAMOUS Richmond Howitzers are a LONG-time example of a PRIVATE artillery group.

yours,TN46
    Amen +1

The Second Amendment does not state "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ... Except...

If your zip code is x, your standing at y or the type or class of weapon you desire to have is z or you wish to carry openly or concealed...

We started the Revolutionary War at Lexington & Concord because the British wanted to stipulate what kind of weapons we could have, how much we could have, how much ammo and what type of ammo we could have, where we could store it etc...
    Their argument?
    Your farmers, common folk, you have no need for Cannons or more then one weapon for hunting & defense or n amount of ammo...

Alamo?
    General Santa Anna said the same thing...

As the saying goes... The Second Amendment Ain't About Duck Hunting...

Its about the ability to defend ourselves against all enemies foreign or domestic, including but not limited to the tyranny of our own government... any place, anytime, using equal or greater force than may be brought against us...

Take the teeth from the Pit Bull, and the Pit Bull is DEAD MEAT and defenseless...

Hypothetically, IF there were militia(s) vs. a tyrannical government situation today; they would be lucky if they had the benefit of a trained squad or fire-team with one or more saw operators; they would have to adapt & overcome and run-and-fight and ambush... the militia way...
    this is the way we did it in the Revolutionary war, et.al...
    This is why there is not a quick & decisive conclusion to Iraq, Afghanistan, et.al.

As somebody whom has been in charge of trained & untrained soldiers & marines in combat I can tell you more than once I have had to put two or more (less-then-ideal, meaning outside of their primary mos) soldiers in a intersecting line of full-auto fire (visualize an flattened X placement) accuracy is not needed, place them & their m-16/m-4/saw... whatever with their grip-pod/improvised stabilizer, etc., in the prone position; other members of the team can drive or lead the objective anywhere near the flattened X...
    NOTHING walks out unscathed...

In regards to full-auto implementation; This is a tactic that was first employed leveraging Gatling guns in the Civil War...

Yet more self-evident support for f/a is in a Katrina type situation where you have armed gangs going door to door though neighborhoods kicking in front doors...
    Your semi-auto anything is not going to do you much good, short of being in a advantageous position to begin with...
    Although a Saga-12 with a 20-30 round drum might help you a bit initially in that kind of CQB scenario...

In my view IF the Fed ever declares martial law again; they will only be able to use U.S. Troops & Law Enforcement for a very short-time...
    So they will have to blame it on right-wing extremist militia's, racism, etc., to get buy-in from U.S. Troops & Law Enforcement; unlike the Civil War Lincoln (or Obama) will not be able to B.S. U.S. Troops & Law Enforcement and the Country for more then a few weeks at best; short of shutting down all the internet, tv, & radio and feeding everybody propaganda...

Once the cat is out of the bag so-to-speak, they will have to bring in the U.N. Forces AKA: Spetsnaz in an attempt to quickly quash the U.S. Troops & Law Enforcement whom in droves start siding with the unorganized Militia...
    Anarchy & Dictatorship is sure to follow and or be concurrent with such actions; should it ever get to such a sad state of affairs...

Weimar Republic:
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government...
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

The Primaries are less then 60 days away in most of the Country...

The time for closet conservatism is over...

Take Back The Republic Sheeple! VOTE! (make sure you, et.al. are registered to vote NOW)

Fire Congress 2010

NoBama 2012

No Rino's
    No Democrat's
    No Liberals

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I would love to have an old 1927 Auto Ordnance Thompson "tommy gun"! I recently heard of a guy finding one in excellent condition at an estate sale. They were asking $700 for it!!! The 90 something year old man who owned it bought it brand new back in the day for around $200!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I would love to have an old 1927 Auto Ordnance Thompson "tommy gun"! I recently heard of a guy finding one in excellent condition at an estate sale. They were asking $700 for it!!! The 90 something year old man who owned it bought it brand new back in the day for around $200!!
    Yep, $200.00 for the weapon, and $200.00 for the Unconstitutional Tax Stamp & Federal MG Owners List/Registry...

A fortune back in the day...

Today that same weapon goes for in excess of $20,000 and $200.00 for the Unconstitutional Tax Stamp & Federal MG Owners List/Registry...

Don't vote for anybody that won't on the record state in front of a camera they will introduce legislation to repeal unconstitutional laws including but not limited to the 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, 1986 FOPA, NICS Requirements and Brady Bills ad nauseum...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

to ALL,

what makes me SAD, as a WWI & WWII history buff, is that there are NUMEROUS 95+% original 1908 MAXIMS in a country, that i know of, that can be bought for about 500.oo USD with all the "goodies" & even though they are a CENTURY old ,you cannot import them lawfully.
    i also know of a COLT's POTATO DIGGER in good shape for about 400.oo.
    (Spanish American War issue, later sold to a SA nation by the USA.)

fwiw, NOBODY is going to use a CENTURY old MG to commit a crime! the crime is that you cannot import yourself one or more for your collection!

NOTE: there are LOTS of COMMERCIAL 1928 Thompsons in Russia & the Ukraine, which were given to those countries as "military aid" WITHOUT AMMO & were NEVER fired! = those cannot come in either, even for MUSEUMS!
    (NOBODY, with a functional brain, would shoot a NEW 1928 period! - those are probably worth 100K!)

the FEDERAL GOVERMENT is STUPID & brain-DEAD, imVho.

yours, TN46

Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    to ALL,

what makes me SAD, as a WWI & WWII history buff, is that there are NUMEROUS 95+% original 1908 MAXIMS in a country, that i know of, that can be bought for about 500.oo USD with all the "goodies" & even though they are a CENTURY old ,you cannot import them lawfully.
    i also know of a COLT's POTATO DIGGER in good shape for about 400.oo.
    (Spanish American War issue, later sold to a SA nation by the USA.)

fwiw, NOBODY is going to use a CENTURY old MG to commit a crime! the crime is that you cannot import yourself one or more for your collection!

NOTE: there are LOTS of COMMERCIAL 1928 Thompsons in Russia & the Ukraine, which were given to those countries as "military aid" WITHOUT AMMO & were NEVER fired! = those cannot come in either, even for MUSEUMS!
    (NOBODY, with a functional brain, would shoot a NEW 1928 period! - those are probably worth 100K!)

the FEDERAL GOVERMENT is STUPID & brain-DEAD, imVho.

yours, TN46
    OK now I wanna cry.........
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast