Buzz and Bullets: Gun Fans Cheer Starbucks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buzz and Bullets: Gun Fans Cheer Starbucks

Make mine a double latte!

Thumbs up on Starbucks....WBZ TV ran the story this morning about the anti-gun protestors at Starbucks...and then mentioned that Starbucks policy is to support the laws and rights of citizens in the communities it serves. I like their stance....that is their refusal to weigh in and take sides.

I will be stopping by my Starbucks in Buzzards Bay this morning, for a double latte, on our way up to Plymouth....I'll be CC'ing of course!

3. As Ralph Fascitelli of washington cease fire that open carry breaks up the peaceful scene of a Starbucks. Does open carry by LEO's do the same? There has been numerous documentation that the so called protectors of the peace LEO's have killed innocent people in the process to protect themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanito View Post
    As Ralph Fascitelli of washington cease fire that open carry breaks up the peaceful scene of a Starbucks. Does open carry by LEO's do the same? There has been numerous documentation that the so called protectors of the peace LEO's have killed innocent people in the process to protect themselves.
    Something to think about, seriously.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

My wife's uncle is a recently retired DOJ statistician and ran the office for criminal statistics for major violence throughout the US. I have sent him a Msg concerning Open Carry and any stats they he knew of concerning BG's targeting citizens that OC. For the life of me, I do not remember ever seeing any story about a BG attacking an OC. Only story I remember about OC was something about a soccer mom in PA that was extremely belligerent while carrying at the games. Will post reply as soon as I receive.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Glad to see all the attention on the TV, haven't seen any in the local rag. Anytime Gun Rights are aired in public, it re-enforces our right to carry per the Second Amendment!

Who is John Gault?
    Not only the right to carry, but also a reminder that guns are still legal, and they still have the right to own one. Sometimes I think that the general public actually believe that guns are illegal, and only LEO's and bad people have them. I agree, the more attention the better.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Keep your freinds close, keep your enemies closer!!!! If you think the bad guys are not reading our posts
    or posting on this site!!!!! All of us good folks better wake up !!! And smell the starbucks coffee!!
    Think about it!!! Protect yourself and your family, at all cost's ... Statistics!!! Dont be one, make one !!
    Peace out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    My wife's uncle is a recently retired DOJ statistician and ran the office for criminal statistics for major violence throughout the US. I have sent him a Msg concerning Open Carry and any stats they he knew of concerning BG's targeting citizens that OC. For the life of me, I do not remember ever seeing any story about a BG attacking an OC. Only story I remember about OC was something about a soccer mom in PA that was extremely belligerent while carrying at the games. Will post reply as soon as I receive.
    There probably aren't any stats available on exactly this subject. However, several self defense and firearms instructors teach this exact principle. You always want to preserve your element of surprise. Also, thinking like a BG doesn't hurt either. It would make sense to take out your armed targets first.
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    There probably aren't any stats available on exactly this subject. However, several self defense and firearms instructors teach this exact principle. You always want to preserve your element of surprise. Also, thinking like a BG doesn't hurt either. It would make sense to take out your armed targets first.
    I teach a CHL class and the subject always comes up in class. I always tell my students that I am in favor of having the right to OC if one wants to but my personally choice is concealed carry for the exact reason of "tactical advantage".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

OK, my wife's uncle came back with a link to a study by the National Academies of Science. Unfortunately, no comment concerning OC but some decent stats on CC. If you have time time to peruse, pls feel free. Not the most flattering given these are supposedly statisticians and scientist as this statement says "While there is a large body of empirical research on firearms and violence, there is little consensus on even the basic facts about these important policy issues" But if you have time, give it a read. Firearms and Violence: A Critical Review

Train, train, train until it becomes second nature! Then train some more.

I’m been looking for topics as interesting as this.Very informative and information presented very well,i really liked reading your post which has delivered a great information about the aromatherapy.Aromatherapy doesn't just smell good, it also benefits you in many ways like Relaxation,stress relief,Relief of minor discomforts and many more.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast