Added another pistol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Added another pistol

1. Added another pistol

I love my baby Desert Eagle 9mm, but wanted something that was smaller, but still had a lot of punch. This afternoon I came home with a new Colt Defender 45APC. Got to get it cleaned up and ready to shoot and head to the range. It was between the Kimber Ultra Carry II and the Colt. The Colt felt better in my hand.

Ken

Pics please??

Congrats but ...... This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

There must be an epidemic. Everyone seems to have come down with the "I gotta add a new gun bug".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There must be an epidemic. Everyone seems to have come down with the "I gotta add a new gun bug".
    I was bitten by the mama bug and had to buy two new guns. Glock 22 Gen 4 and a Glock 27.

I traded my Baby Desert Eagle for the Glock. I had a hard time finding the accessories that I wanted for the Baby Eagle.

Jason
    Jason
    Michigan

7. Had the Defender out to the range and ran a little over 100 rounds through it. Not a single misfire or jam. It is a pleasure to shoot. The cheap (?) FMJ ball ammo shoots a bit low and left at 15 yards ( about 2" low and 2" left). I put the Gold Point hollow points in to fire a few rounds to make sure it does not jam on them and they are dead on and not low and left.

Ken

8. OK here are photos:
    Colt Defender, 45 acp:

Baby Desert Eagle, 9MM

Bottom to top, Colt Defender, Baby desert eagle and the Browning Buckmark:

Ken

very nice. i like the baby eagle! would love to shoot the .50ae

10. I have the .41 AE barrel and 2 magazines for the Baby. Only propblem is all of the ammo I have for it is about 30 hollow points. Tremendous cartridge. The Baby shoots great, but is not a very good gun for CC due to the size.

I would also like to shoot a 50AE...but I don;t know a single person that has one.

11. The Baby Eagle and the Desert Eagle (.50AE, .44Mag, etc.) are not the same gun; they share little more than a name. The Baby Eagle is actually derived from the CZ-75. That's not a bad thing, though; I have a .45 BE and love it. It just needs a slightly heavier recoil spring so it'll be more forgiving of limp-wristing.

Nice radio, by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast