Just a warning

Thread: Just a warning

Just a warning

I placed an order for a shooting stool with thegunsource.com and found out the item was on backorder and wouldn’t be in for a couple of weeks. That was fine but I had a change of plans and needed it sooner so I did some more research on the web and found it in stock at another website. I called thegunsource.com’s CS department a couple of days after I had placed the order to cancel and even though the stool was still wouldn’t be received by them they said there would be 25% cancelation fee. I was really outraged. I could understand a fee if they had special ordered it but to charge for an regularly stocked item was beyond the pale.

I had to cancel an order from another company for the same reason and asked what their policy was and the CS agent was shocked when I told her about the other company charging the fee. She said they had no such policy, neither did the company that had the stool in stock. Needless to say, I won’t be doing any more business with thegunsource.com.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

thanks for the heads up on their policy. I'll avoid them too.

Thanks. Good to know.

Mr 84B20, Did you inform the nice CS person that you are a member of this forum or have an Facebook account and would relay your experiences to all of your friends?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Mr 84B20, Did you inform the nice CS person that you are a member of this forum or have an Facebook account and would relay your experiences to all of your friends?
    You bet I did! Not only here but on all the other firearms websites I frequent, at least those that have general discussion forums. I got a lot of good response as well.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996