Ionia kindergartner suspended for making gun with hand - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ionia kindergartner suspended for making gun with hand

1. The school teachers have had their hands tied and cannot teach anything of importance to the kids now. They must teach to the lesson plan and to pass the standard test. The parents will not teach the kids proper behavior at home and then when the teachers try to correct them, the parents go ballistic and you can't correct my child.

So don't put all of the blame on the schools and teachers. The blame goes directly back to the poor excuse of a parent they have. The other problem is that people in general let the bleeding hearts have their way and get all sorts of PC crud rammed down our collective throats and passed into law.

The way to combat this is to get out and vote and get rid of the bleeding hearts in government and to make you voice as loud as the bleeding hearts. If you aren't happy, let people know, but in a reasonable manner. It can be done and needs to be done.

Ken

I in no way mean to imply that there are not good, concerned teachers embedded throughout the system. However, teachers today are a product of the education departments in institutions of higher learning and these departments, for the most part, are hotbeds of liberalism and political correctness. I spent over 10 years as a tenured college professor, so I am speaking from direct experience with the system of higher education in our country. For the most part, it is severely corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I in no way mean to imply that there are not good, concerned teachers embedded throughout the system. However, teachers today are a product of the education departments in institutions of higher learning and these departments, for the most part, are hotbeds of liberalism and political correctness. I spent over 10 years as a tenured college professor, so I am speaking from direct experience with the system of higher education in our country. For the most part, it is severely corrupted.

+1. And as I said don't look for them to get any better. The goal is to dumb down the kids and destroy their allegiance to God, family and country, Only then can they be productive citizens in their one world government don't you know.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. My wife was a teacher and said ...no more. She said she was the only one that cared....the parents certainly did not and you have to be so careful that you are PC.

We were discussing with some friends, the fact that either we are getting more cynical or the people of this country are getting dumber. There are getting dumber.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am guessing this was a public school. They have all gone certifiably insane. My first suggestion if at all possible would be take the kid out of the asylum and home school him. The public school system is only going to get worse.
    +1 and Amen to that.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I agree that there are good, concerned teachers throughout the system, they're the ones who have to keep their mouths shut and eyes closed in fear of being blackballed. Apply what you said to the judicial system, the media, and Washington D.C. as well. If anyone has ever wondered where all of the hippies and extreme radicals of the sixties went, now you know. You say "severely corrupted", that was being kind, I admire you're restraint.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

8. Give the child a real gun so he doesn't have to make one with his fingers. I use to put my 22 rifle in my high school locker for rabbit hunting after school. I brought my Swedish hunting rifle to school for show-and-tell. It was no big deal back in the sixties. But we didn't shoot people with then either.

9. Yep and I carried a pocket knife to school in west Texas. Kids were taught to be responsible in the past. Now they are taught to blame someone else.

Ken

If I had young-uns these days I would home school them. They'd be safer and they would learn the truth.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    If I had young-uns these days I would home school them. They'd be safer and they would learn the truth.

That's exactly the reason why the government wants to put an end to home schooling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast