Home Alone - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Alone

Let's see...that's 2 ARs, 4 .45s,....oh, sorry, Homeland Security here, just making a count, no problem, just keep chatting away while I finish...

just kidding, of course, nice collection!

3. I thank you got me beet SOOOOOOOOO i just had to go out and pick up a new sig. LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

4. Guess I'm the first to notice, so I'll say it................Now that's what I call a 21 gun salute!

Looks like you are well healed. Of course if you are like the rest of us there is always something more you just got to have.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    I've never fired a Glock, the looks just have never appealed to me.
    I call them the Harley Davidson of pistols..........they all look the same...........and I have three.........and a Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I call them the Harley Davidson of pistols..........they all look the same...........and I have three.........and a Harley
    lol.... I like to think of Glocks as hammers... They ain't much to look at, but they get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    lol.... I like to think of Glocks as hammers... They ain't much to look at, but they get the job done.
    +1. Beauty is as beauty does.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    And how many, and what size (hammers) do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Harley's are overrated. With a Glock, you get your money's worth. With a Harley, you get a huge payment, and an oil stain on your garage floor.

Wow! My collection is nowhere near as big as yours, but it has grown quite a bit in the last 6 months, and it would be fun to take it all out and get a good picture "for insurance purposes" I'll see if I can get a picture posted in the next day or two if I can find the camera.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast