Home Alone - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Home Alone

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Harley's are overrated. With a Glock, you get your money's worth. With a Harley, you get a huge payment, and an oil stain on your garage floor.
    A REAL Harley rider doesn't have payments. We write a check for it. That way we get the models that don't leak oil.

Your profile says you like motorcycles. You don't have a motorcycle. Your sig pic shows a crotch rocket.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

3. Q: What do you call Cruz' collection?

A: A good start.

We are a lot alike. While I don't have the money to assemble such a nice firearms collection, I do collect knives, and every so often I get them all out and arrange them like that and look at them. They're all different and have different uses and strengths.

Love your single shot 20ga, nice restoration, also nice to see a couple of Tauri in there, in my opinion one of the best values out there (I have two).

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    A REAL Harley rider doesn't have payments. We write a check for it. That way we get the models that don't leak oil.

Your profile says you like motorcycles. You don't have a motorcycle. Your sig pic shows a crotch rocket.

It's not a real bike unless it goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds...... in first gear. Gotta love a bike that tacs out at 11,500 RPMs. By the way, why don't you Harley guys wave at us? I figured it just cause your jealous! lol.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Nice collection! I've added a few to mine so I think it's time to take a new family photo also. Love the AR on the left.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    It's not a real bike unless it goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds...... in first gear. Gotta love a bike that tacs out at 11,500 RPMs. By the way, why don't you Harley guys wave at us? I figured it just cause your jealous! lol.
    Cause we're afraid if you take your hands off that rocket to wave back, you might swerve, hit something while going 110 mph down a residential street and DIE!

Cruz you inspired me to take mine out for picture day... Tomorrow I have the day off and will take them out to the shooting pit for some exercise.

On the left, His Guns top to bottom:
    JC Higgins/Sears 12 ga pump shotgun
    Savage Model 93R17 17HMR bolt action target rifle
    Ruger 10-22 rifle
    Savage Model 6A .22 semi-auti rifle was grandpa's from pre WWII
    revolvers:
    Ruger Blackhawk .357
    Ruger Single Six .22 lr/wmr
    semi-autoss:
    Ruger P94 40
    S&W Sigma 40

On the right, Her Guns top to bottom:
    Ithaca 900 20 ga recoil action semi auto shotgun
    Mossberg 500a 12 ga pump action shotgun (house cleaner)
    Ruger 10-22 rifle
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 .22lr
    Revolvers:
    Smith & Wesson 637ct .38 special
    Ruger Single Six .22lr/wmr
    Taurus Model 65 .357
    Semi-autos:
    Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm
    Springfield XD-9 SC 9mm
    Last edited by Fondis Firearms; 03-17-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: ID the guns

Quote Originally Posted by Fondis Firearms View Post
    Cruz you inspired me to take mine out for picture day... Tomorrow I have the day off and will take them out to the shooting pit for some exercise.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice, Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    WE don't wave because we want to keep both hands on the bars. We don't ride well enough to do it one-handed. LOL!!

Hey, I wave at all riders. I like all the bikes, If I had Jay Leno's money, I'd have one of each one made. Right now, my garage won't hold any more "stuff".

I really like new kawa Concours. At 1400, that must be a blast to ride, and it's a touring bike too...the best of both worlds. And speaking of fast Touring bikes, that Goldwing can pop a wheelie in first! I don't know of another Touring bike that can do that...certainly not a Harley. LOL!

10. Fondis, now you have to have to ID them like Cruz did. Maybe take another picture from more overhead so I'm not looking at the underside of them? Does someone need to start a new thread; it would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post

Who you talking about? I don't now own a motorcycle, crotch rocket, nor a sig.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast