Home Alone - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Home Alone

Ok, I id'd the guns above, but unless I stand on a ladder, I don't know how I can get the shot from any more above... I'll have to work on it some more.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    It's not a real bike unless it goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds...... in first gear. Gotta love a bike that tacs out at 11,500 RPMs. By the way, why don't you Harley guys wave at us? I figured it just cause your jealous! lol.
    It's not a real bike unless you can ride it to your favorite fishing hole...3 states over.

My Harley is 13 years old and gets ridden in extreme conditions. Doesn't leak a drop of oil.

I wave to everybody. The guys doing wheelies on Main Street just get fewer fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fondis Firearms View Post
    but unless I stand on a ladder
    That's what I did, a little 3 stepper, actually 2 steps and a platform.

5. Thanks Fondis! Nice collection. I'd post a pic of my two Taurus 7-shot 357 mags and my NEF single shot 20 ga but it would be depressing at this point :(

Oh, well, I can still shoot sporting clays and defend my home; I have a good amount of ammo at least ;)

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    It's not a real bike unless you can ride it to your favorite fishing hole...3 states over.

My Harley is 13 years old and gets ridden in extreme conditions. Doesn't leak a drop of oil.

I wave to everybody. The guys doing wheelies on Main Street just get fewer fingers.

Hear! Hear!

When these guys riding croctch rockets grow up, they'll want to buy "big boy" bikes. Happens to all of us sooner or later.

(Here comes the "flame war" on the kind of scoot you ride...why the hell not, I've been flamed for what I carry, how I carry it, my temperament, my faith, the motor oil I use in my truck (cripes!)...so, for the record, it's a '05 Electrglide Standard, my second bagger; I've ridden all the rest and a hawg is the only way to ride; there, the match is lit.)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Hear! Hear!

(Here comes the "flame war" on the kind of scoot you ride...why the hell not, I've been flamed for what I carry, how I carry it, my temperament, my faith, the motor oil I use in my truck (cripes!)...so, for the record, it's a '05 Electrglide Standard, my second bagger; I've ridden all the rest and a hawg is the only way to ride; there, the match is lit.)
    The match is lit, and the smoking lamp is lit! Fire 'em up boys! LOL!

8. The coolest bike I ever owned was my orange Garelli 50cc moped I had in 8th grade. The other kids PEDALED home! So long, suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Thanks Fondis! Nice collection. I'd post a pic of my two Taurus 7-shot 357 mags and my NEF single shot 20 ga but it would be depressing at this point :(

Oh, well, I can still shoot sporting clays and defend my home; I have a good amount of ammo at least ;)
    Dave don't be depressed with what you have. if it meets your needs and is what you want then be happy Now you can research new guns and shop at your leisure. Somehow the bug hit me strong last December when I bought a big safe and suddenly it needed filling

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    The coolest bike I ever owned was my orange Garelli 50cc moped I had in 8th grade. The other kids PEDALED home! So long, suckers!
    LOL I have a honda 50cc now! They are a blast.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    My wife is out of town working and the kids are on spring break so I'm sitting at home alone with my 3 pugs. Bored, I dragged everything out of the safe for a photo shoot.

My collection..........

I am amazed that no one has commented on the very nice pool table he has.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast