blackhawk serpa.

Thread: blackhawk serpa.

blackhawk serpa.

can anyone tell me how to switch out the belt loop part of the holster for the paddle? for some reason i cant figure how to attach the paddle. thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    can anyone tell me how to switch out the belt loop part of the holster for the paddle? for some reason i cant figure how to attach the paddle. thank you!!!
    There's three screws on the back. Remove the screws and swap out the belt loop for the paddle. You may want to use the "blue" Loctite or similar thread lock to reduce the chance of the screws coming out.

Hope this helps.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

sweet i got it, i was tryin when i got it and for some reason it just wouldnt work, but i got it now. thanks GF!

I found that the hook on the paddle made it more difficult to remove the holster and that the two hooks that came in the small plastic bag when attached, worked better than that hook. I carefully cut off the paddle hook and filed the area smooth. I now use the two hooks to secure under my belt and the whole system works great. The holster stays secure but if I need to remove it I just twist and rotate the holster and angle it up from the front side and it comes off quite easily.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    You can adjust the forward or rearward cant of the holster by using the other slots on the paddle mount. I like the paddle better than the belt loop mount. I also liked the hooks to hold it in place.
    I have been using my DeSantis leather thumb-break more often as it sits closer to my side. Serpa works good for winter carry.

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..