What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned? (revisted) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned? (revisted)

1. Saturday night special I bought in the 70's. Cylinder would not fully rotate every time and firing pin would strike cylinder not round. Then sometimes it would strike the round but not fully on the primer.

I took a sledge hammer to it and tossed it. Junk.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    RG 22! They wouldn't even make a good blank gun!
    Same here. Bought one for $10 and still regretted the purchase. It would take about 20 trigger pulls to fire the whole cylinder, and in the uncommon event that it DID fire, it would shoot flak out the sides because the cylinder didn't butt up close enough to the forcing cone. Not very fun for anyone next to you up on the shooting line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

That would have to be my buddies Hi-Point C9. At 25' you hit the target once every 10 shots, and that was consistent regardless of who shot it. But I absolutely love there new 995 target model

2009 Taurus 38s-SS, or Super, what a piece of crap that was. Thank god they discontinued them, it was making the whole Taurus line of guns look bad.

WORST EVER A Llama Mini 45 . Where do I begin, it had a 20# trigger and would not feed even hard ball.
    It took me a long time for me to find someone I hated enough to palm this off on.

7. I would not say the DB380 falls into the POS line, but the one I have just fires WAY low at 20 feet. Kicks like a mule and just not what I expected. Still have it, would work as a toss gun or ankle biter. LOL

POS Guns

Up front, no way would I buy and try to use an "off brand" firearm.

For my use, I would only buy a major respected brand name; and, probably not one under $500. new.

That said...

I think the Jennings, Bryco, SNS's all make good fodder to use when pouring concrete (and should be "given" free of charge to all the bad guys!!...lol). My same feelings on any pawn shop gun...no idea where it's been or how its been used.

Granted, some major manufacturer's occasionally produce a lemon...luck of the draw. On the other hand, "going first class" is good insurance...always...

Quote Originally Posted by fatmax2 View Post
    That would have to be my buddies Hi-Point C9. At 25' you hit the target once every 10 shots, and that was consistent regardless of who shot it. But I absolutely love there new 995 target model
    I hate doing this and being new to the board. But the question was
    What's the worst POS firearm you have ever owned? I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BASH SOMETHING WHEN THEY DON'T OWN WHAT THEY ARE BASHING. I own two Hi Points and would not trade them. Oh and I am a dead shot with both at 25 yards JHP 45 and the C-9.

I bought a Jiminez .22 a year ago. It's pretty bad. You can hardly fire a round without a hang up.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

RUGER SR9 This was the biggest pos i ever handled . Shamefull that ruger would let a gun like this get out the factory door. I hear they have improved over the last year or so. Mine was an early make. Fell apart. b ought it so my wife and son could use it at the range and i would not care if they dropped it or scratched it. I however use glocks and sig's exclusively. Now they have a g36 and 27 to choose from at the range. Glocks #1 . I ccw two glock 30's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast