"Why don't you just leave THAT in the car!" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Why don't you just leave THAT in the car!"

Quote Originally Posted by RightArmOfWyoming View Post
    We like to open carry at the WalMart. People there need training more than our cats.

Debra Jean at WalMart. "Don't mess with an armed woman buying tampons!":

OTR, and armed, look out. Rightarm, how come your wife carries a bigger gun then you do?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    OTR, and armed, look out. Rightarm, how come your wife carries a bigger gun then you do?
    She doesn't. I'm carrying a .357 snubbie, she's carrying a 9mm.

Those pix are old. She now carries a .40 cal XD in her purse, and I carry a Ruger GP100. I open carry sometimes, but now that we have CCWs, I sometimes carry concealed, though the GP100 is so big that the holster sticks out below a long shirt. So it's semi-open carry even when I carry concealed.

I almost always open carry at the WalMart though, makes it less boring. I go shopping with her to keep her company. She appreciates it, and I get to make the criminal types nervous. Especially if we go shopping on the weekends around midnight. That's when the meth monsters roam aimlessly around WalMart.

I'm a polite person, especially so when open carrying, but even so it seems to really bum their buzz.

I also have a theory that if enough people open carry, liberals from Denver will quit moving here.

MWD
    Right Arm of Wyoming - RKBA rock and roll.
    http://www.rightarmofwyoming.com

Just have her watch this.

YouTube - Suzanna Gratia Hupp - Testimony
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE.
    Went to the movies with the family this weekend. I had to secure my piece in the lockbox in the car for the movie theatre (no carry place in NC). Then afterwards we went to a restaurant, where I took my piece out of the lockbox and put it in my carrylok holster. The wife says "Why don't you leave THAT in the car!"

Not to be too pushy but doesn't Federal Law (the 2nd amendment) superceed any state law when it comes to Licenced Carry? Thought I read that somewhere.

I think in some circumstances, a wife's will trumps federal and state law!

MWD
    Right Arm of Wyoming - RKBA rock and roll.
    http://www.rightarmofwyoming.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    My wife and I were going somewhere the other day, and she obviously didn't see me put my gun on before leaving the house. We got in the car and she said, "Am I the only one packing heat today?" I love her!!
    now that warms the heart!!! don't let that one go!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RightArmOfWyoming View Post
    I also have a theory that if enough people open carry, liberals from Denver will quit moving here.

MWD
    Then where else do you expect us to send them????

My wife used to ask the same thing when I started carrying - "Why do you have THAT with you" - I nod Yes, and she sighs, rolls her eyes, and we go on...

This continued until we were in what she called an uncomfortable situation, where leaned over to me, and quietly asked me - "Do you have THAT with you" - I nodded slightly - she sighed a sigh of relief...

Since then, she has never said a word about me carrying.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Anthony, did the restaurant you went to serve alcohol and could you carry if they did in NC?
    Why are you worried about holding up the targets for me? It' s a 9mm!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Went to the movies with the family this weekend. I had to secure my piece in the lockbox in the car for the movie theatre (no carry place in NC). Then afterwards we went to a restaurant, where I took my piece out of the lockbox and put it in my carrylok holster. The wife says "Why don't you leave THAT in the car!"

I thought I had her educated!
    Why don't you look up the Luby's Resturant Massacre. Where a mass murder took place. While one of the patrons had to leave her gun in the car.
    Maybe someone can post a link to that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast