"Why don't you just leave THAT in the car!"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why don't you just leave THAT in the car!"

1. "Why don't you just leave THAT in the car!"

Went to the movies with the family this weekend. I had to secure my piece in the lockbox in the car for the movie theatre (no carry place in NC). Then afterwards we went to a restaurant, where I took my piece out of the lockbox and put it in my carrylok holster. The wife says "Why don't you leave THAT in the car!"

I thought I had her educated!

In NC you can't carry in a movie theater? WTF I thought Mass was bad!!

4. Not anywhere that charges admission. But didn't see any no guns signs like I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Not anywhere that charges admission. But didn't see any no guns signs like I expected.
    That would be just about anywhere right?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Someone told me once that training a wife was like training a cat. It aint happening!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

The best chance of winning over anyone else who is adverse to guns and/or carrying them is to get them actively involved
    in shooting in the first place. Make it more of a family thing with perhaps a little friendly competition as to who can hit the
    can first or break a clay pigeon. If you're working with a novice, then I strongly suggest that you start out with .22s and
    not a .357 magnum. Let them get used to the feel of shooting without it being intimidated by a large caliber. Later they
    can move up to something else like a .380 or 9mm. This is your best chance of "educating" them and winning them over.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

my answer would of been cause i care to much for you and family i always want to be as ready as i can be should somthing happen. it took my gf awhile to get use to the fact i had guns, let alone wanting to carry them even when not "working" she finally came around, but i still think she trips that i carry to the store. oh well..... good luck with the wife, im sure she will come around.

9. I got my wife's attention after letting her read American Riflemans Armed citizen reports a few times. now she agrees that you never know when and where you will need to be armed. She's starting out with Pepper Spray and then we'll work up to something a little more lethal.

Jason
    Jason
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadAllis View Post
    I got my wife's attention after letting her read American Riflemans Armed citizen reports a few times. now she agrees that you never know when and where you will need to be armed. She's starting out with Pepper Spray and then we'll work up to something a little more lethal.

Jason
    Sounds like a picture of my house. Those articles sure did get her attention...I keep reading them to her just so she won't forget
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

My wife and I were going somewhere the other day, and she obviously didn't see me put my gun on before leaving the house. We got in the car and she said, "Am I the only one packing heat today?" I love her!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast