Prayers needed....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed....

Prayers needed....

I just found out that a friend of mine and one that I go shooting with just lost is son over the weekend. An agreement over a girl broke out and one guy pulled a gun kill my friends son and sending two others to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. So please keep his family in your prayers.

The dirt bag that did this was only 19 and already has an extensive criminal record including child abuse, robbery, theft and carrying a concealed weapon.

Link to the story:

Deputy shoots suspect of Clearwater triple shooting - Bay News 9
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I said a prayer and ask God to pour out his grace on the family that they may know the peace only God can bring in the midst of their loss.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I can relate. I am very sorry for your loss.

Gladly can do PB. Please send out regards..

RB
    Semper Fi

What a senseless loss! Prayers sent!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

My famalies prayers go out to this young mans family, May God ease there pain as only he can do
    State and local politicians should be on notice: the Second Amendment is a normal part of the Bill of Rights, and it is coming to your town.”
    Attorney Alan Gura

8. so sorry about your friend's loss. I pray that the family will continue to feel the presence of God's love during this very difficult time.

My Prayers go out to your Friend. Gods speed to your friends son. may he rest in enternal peace. I hope this Frickin Scum Bag Gets The Death Penalty for his actions.

My prayers go out for this family and for anyone who has lost a child. As a father, I can't imagine their pain.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Thanks a lot guys!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast