Saying Hi.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saying Hi.

1. Saying Hi.

Hi ya'll. I just found this site after searching for a downloadable video that I KNOW is on the web. I found it here! I'm in the process of attempting to download it, so I can use it later.

A little about me:

I'm from Louisiana, Northeast LA, to be exact. I raise farm animals, grow gardens, and soon will have cattle to add to the list. I also work full-time.

I'm a published author (nothing to do with firearms, though) and a certified bridge inspector (that's my full-time job). I am also a long-time member of a conservative Christian church near my home.

I'm married with kids, but only one left at home.

I'm an instructor for the NRA Basic Pistol course and I teach it from my home. I have my own personal range (I live in the country) so practicing or qualifying someone is not a problem, where space is concerned.

My real name is Kim, but it was taken already, so ya'll get stuck with Boudica (real spelling is Boadicea, actual person. Google Boadicea of Iceni, you'll see why I chose her.)

Anyways, it's nice to find a site like this, and I'm glad I did.

Greetings Boadicea, from the website troll.

Another welcome, from the Land of Enchantment, Boadicea. I'm a retired Industrial Engineer who now owns a gun shop in New Mexico.

I know that Boadicea of the Iceni gave the Romans a lot of heartburn. Any chance you plan on the same for another over reaching bunch?

Welcome to the site from North Texas

Welcome from Indiana

Welcome from Tampa Bay Florida!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

JSDinTexas Guest
    A big Yahooooooooooo from Texas

9. Quote Originally Posted by NMHunter View Post
    Another welcome, from the Land of Enchantment, Boadicea. I'm a retired Industrial Engineer who now owns a gun shop in New Mexico.

I know that Boadicea of the Iceni gave the Romans a lot of heartburn. Any chance you plan on the same for another over reaching bunch?
    I most certainly am going to try.

Nice to meet all of you!

Well, good luck with the heartburn. Remember to check six and keep your powder dry.

11. Oh yeah, I definitly will! I think I will probably have lots of company in my heartburn endeavors.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - Author Unknown ----------- Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. - Morticia Addams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast