On line gun auctions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On line gun auctions

On line gun auctions

Anyone ever used it?
    Look like some good deals to be had it is like eBay for guns..

Guns - On line Gun Auction - Guns at GunBroker.com

Looks pretty good you just need to find a FFL dealer in you area to do the transfer and paper work

wolfhunter Guest
    A local gun store had a regular "customer" who bought Savage or Fox shotguns through GunBroker. That customer bought 10 or 11 shotguns (that I know of) and did the paperwork at the local store for a small transfer fee.

4. Thanks for the link...I wonder if they are new & used...will have to check it out...

I have heard good things, but I had a frustraiting experience with them. So caveat emptor. They charge a dollar to you when you create an account. You can only inquiry about things after you have created a "free" account for a dollar. Now if you ever list something, then you can use that dollar dollar toward listing, but for buying or asking questions, you lose your dollar. I failed to see how that is "free".

Quote Originally Posted by brickler View Post
    I have heard good things, but I had a frustraiting experience with them. So caveat emptor. They charge a dollar to you when you create an account. You can only inquiry about things after you have created a "free" account for a dollar. Now if you ever list something, then you can use that dollar dollar toward listing, but for buying or asking questions, you lose your dollar. I failed to see how that is "free".
    Was to be able to sell?
    I made a account cost me nothing I have not bid or sold any thing but I an account

Quote Originally Posted by colt4me View Post
    Thanks for the link...I wonder if they are new & used...will have to check it out...
    From what I have seen it is both new and used.

I've been using GB for years and I have never had a problem. I buy most of my hardware through the site, and occasionally I sell an item or two. I highly recommend it!

I have used AuctionArms, the one associated with the NRA. One year ago I bid and bought a nice like new, Winchester 94 made in 1975 for $300.00. A $30.00 transfer fee from a local FFL and done. It was real easy.
    Help your own self - the Government is busy takin' care of itself!
    Retired LEO

10. I have issues with online purchasing of firearms... simply because I prefer to hold one in my hands and FEEL it before I buy it. But that's just me.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - Author Unknown ----------- Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. - Morticia Addams

I just like to support our "Neighbors"....
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast